We should be bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should be bottom

It's quite incredible that we're not bottom of the league. My mate is a Leicester fan so I watch them quite a bit and there is no way they deserve to be bellow us. We are without doubt the worst side in the league. I'm pretty confident we will finish bottom come the end of the season because the team and those who run the club are totally incapable of performing at this level. Tony has ruined our club. He comes out with so much nonsense and it's laughable. No one surely believes a word he says. I'd much rather see Amit Bhatia in charge.

We are by far the worst team in this league

Comment

We will be bottom before long, can't see another win this season at this rate! I watched Leicester at Spurs yesterday and they had a go at them, unlike our 4 nil drubbing!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

We have the biggest #### in our club aswell tf
        R's

Comment

Will finish bottom. I have no doubt. We couldn't play like Leicester yesterday. Nor score three goals.

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
            It's quite incredible that we're not bottom of the league. My mate is a Leicester fan so I watch them quite a bit and there is no way they deserve to be bellow us. We are without doubt the worst side in the league. I'm pretty confident we will finish bottom come the end of the season because the team and those who run the club are totally incapable of performing at this level. Tony has ruined our club. He comes out with so much nonsense and it's laughable. No one surely believes a word he says. I'd much rather see Amit Bhatia in charge.
            We will be bottom thats a dead certain when liecester hammer us with their game in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
              Amit is a part of the board, Tony is just the face of it.

Comment

Working...
              X