Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad luck?

I saw the game in the Stag, Acton.

We went at them from the start had all the possession. Everton break and score in off the post. Later we hit the post and doesn't go in. Offside decisions against us all the time.

Zamora up front takes too long when he gets the ball, how come Charlie isn't there in the box with the chances we get?

I personally don't think we deserved to lose. To stay up we have to play Vargas with Austin as strikers and leave Zamora on bench. Who plays right wing Matty Phillips or Hoilett.

Today was our chance we are still in it with a bit of luck on our side.

It's not bad luck we are utter crap from top to bottom.

Comment

Luck helps, but being utter s hite doesn't!
      We are one of the 3 worst teams in this league thats for sure

Comment

We are one of those yoyo teams just not good enough for the Prem but on today's performace we should romp the Championship against lesser teams. That's if we keep the players

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
          We are one of those yoyo teams just not good enough for the Prem but on today's performace we should romp the Championship against lesser teams. That's if we keep the players
          Exactly how i see it, and thats not too bad. Shame to go down with no fight though.

Comment

Most of these players will be gone in the summer including Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Exactly how i see it, and thats not too bad. Shame to go down with no fight though.
              I don't believe we didn't fight today, just not enough class for the Prem. When you watch teams break against us or we give them an inch of room, it's curtains. We can't utilize the same for us.

Comment

ED

ED THE BALL I UNDERESTAND YOU LOVE THE RANGERS BUT IM AFRAID IM NOT HAPPY TO HAVE A MANAGER WITH NO EXPERIENCE

but I believe you that qpr did try to win but,they need managerial help if we drop im expecting to lose charlie and all the other good players so we need a manager who knows the ropes
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Nah we are just poo. Really are. The ease we let teams score with makes me Cringe.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    ED THE BALL I UNDERESTAND YOU LOVE THE RANGERS BUT IM AFRAID IM NOT HAPPY TO HAVE A MANAGER WITH NO EXPERIENCE

but I believe you that qpr did try to win but,they need managerial help if we drop im expecting to lose charlie and all the other good players so we need a manager who knows the ropes
                    Too late for that now Ted, who wants to come in for last eight games?? Ramsey will not be manager next season and that's a cert. He is doing what he can with the little experience he has, it's not his fault that TF gave him the job. TF gave up when Redknapp resigned.

Comment

The temporary manager is clueless. If luck was on our side we'd have won, but the shambles that is this club doesn't really deserve to stay up.

Comment

ITS

Its just so sad after all that ecitement on the 24th of may,what a nightmare,but if they sack ramsey ill feel a little bit better i hate all these fantastic interviews when ramsey seems to think hes brian clough,
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

As I said to my boy driving home, they can't take 24th May away from us. But, IMO, we won't see the Premier League for some time after May.

Comment

Working...
                          X