No announcement yet.

Jim Gregory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all i can remember was loads of fans slagging him off, i always thought he was hated by most rangers fans as he sold all our best players!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

[QUOTE=blue and white;1399677]This was all before my time. But looking back it really does make me proud. Jim Gregory was massive for this club. What he did really put us on the map. Maybe a statute out of the front of the new stadium or maybe a stand named after himQUOTE
      That would be a fitting tribute to a great Chairman.

Comment

Best owner we have ever had-put us on the map. Deserves any plaudits that come his way.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

he

he was brilliant for us in his younger days,because he was prepared to back his judgement,he knew if he bought rodney marsh he could one day sell him at a profit,he did the same with bowles and givens,it was kind of a second hand car buisness but instead of cars he did it with players
          this system was copied by wimbledon it is a brilliant way to go up the divisions if you dont get 50 thousand crowds,but at the end of his reign he lost it mentally and really went od his head

HE DIED A TERRIBLE DEATH HAVING BOTH LEGS AMPUTATED
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Am I going mad, or was there nothing outside of the programme in tribute to Jim Gregory today?

Comment

Originally posted by Romney Marsh View Post
              Pleased to see that the club will be commemorating the 50th anniversary of Jim Gregory taking the reins at Loftus Road on Sunday. Best Chairman this club has ever had, without Jim the golden eras of Alec Stock, Gordon Jago/Dave Sexton & Terry Venables would never have happened.
              Best chairman ever for sure!

Comment

Working...
              X