Jim Gregory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Gregory

Pleased to see that the club will be commemorating the 50th anniversary of Jim Gregory taking the reins at Loftus Road on Sunday. Best Chairman this club has ever had, without Jim the golden eras of Alec Stock, Gordon Jago/Dave Sexton & Terry Venables would never have happened.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Romney Marsh View Post
      Pleased to see that the club will be commemorating the 50th anniversary of Jim Gregory taking the reins at Loftus Road on Sunday. Best Chairman this club has ever had, without Jim the golden eras of Alec Stock, Gordon Jago/Dave Sexton & Terry Venables would never have happened.
      +1

Comment

Thoroughly agree.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

This was all before my time. But looking back it really does make me proud. Jim Gregory was massive for this club. What he did really put us on the map. Maybe a statute out of the front of the new stadium or maybe a stand named after him

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
            This was all before my time. But looking back it really does make me proud. Jim Gregory was massive for this club. What he did really put us on the map. Maybe a statute out of the front of the new stadium or maybe a stand named after him
            Naming a stand after him would be a nice touch.

Comment

jim jim jim

jim was my greatest hero,i never met him but the stories ive been told make him an amazing man,before rangers he was at fulham there he had seen jim langley rodney marsh and bobby keetch all these players came to qpr,but he also had the incredible gift of seeing gifted players,and on watching stan bowles at loftus road playing for carlise he orderd the manager to sign him up for 110 thousand

there will never be another jim gregory he was simply the best
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

And he stayed off Twitter.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  And he stayed off Twitter.
                  but he was rather partial for a selfie
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Jim was and is a QPR legend and always will be but if some on here had been around when he was in charge.....well who knows as he saw plenty of Gregory OUT campaigns anyway............funny really isn't it !

Comment

This was another initiative raised at the fan site meetings. Pleased to see them bearing fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        This was another initiative raised at the fan site meetings. Pleased to see them bearing fruit.
                        Please pardon my ignorance, but was that what also brought about "Alec Stock Day" this time last year?

Comment

Please pardon my ignorance, but was that what also brought about "Alec Stock Day" this time last year?
                          It was indeed Romney. These meetings have been productive in many areas; they're all archived here: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...SITES-MEETINGS

Comment

Thank you kindly.

Comment

Remember seeing the Judas Jim sprayed on the wall as you walked around to the Loft, was that about the Foolham merger,I can't remember?

Comment

Working...
                              X