Tony is to blame, not Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
    Do you honestly believe that another manager could've changed our fortunes?! Tony buys the players and look at how much money he's wasted
    You appear to be suggesting Tony chooses the players to buy, selects the team on matchdays, sorts out the game plan, while Ramsey is just the nodding dog.

Am I right?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

We need organisation. End of story.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Injuries and suspensions (Barton) haven't helped, particularly the injury to Fer, since Ramsey came in, but simply don't understand the sense in playing SWP at all. But Redknapp really stuffed us up trying to build a defensive structure around Ferdinand with 3 at the back and ignored the need for quality defensive reinforcements for the most part. Jury still out on Ramsey, IMO. And we didn't replace Remy. Whether that was down to HR, TF or circumstances we failed to do it.

TF has heart in the club, but has made huge errors of judgement. Maybe he is beginning to learn and we can build a strong younger squad in the Championship next season buying prospects if needed from lower division clubs. We just have to hope. In any case, have my doubts about whether we can afford any so-called established quality signings anymore. I suspect part of the reason we didn't sign anyone in January was lack of available dosh, even for wages and loans, to be frank.

Comment

Ramsey picks the team, plays players out of position, plays inexperienced youth against seasoned professionals, plays using shite tactics, etc, etc, etc.
          But I have say, how the #### has Tony Fernandes made any money at all? He does appear to be a clueless buffoon talking utter #### 24/7. Even some of his air Asia tweets are profoundly shite and utter ########.
          I take my hat off to him, I dunno how he does it, but I wish he'd tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            Ramsey picks the team, plays players out of position, plays inexperienced youth against seasoned professionals, plays using shite tactics, etc, etc, etc.
            But I have say, how the #### has Tony Fernandes made any money at all? He does appear to be a clueless buffoon talking utter #### 24/7. Even some of his air Asia tweets are profoundly shite and utter ########.
            I take my hat off to him, I dunno how he does it, but I wish he'd tell me.
            If he talks utter shite why would you want to listen to him? If it's good advice about how to make money, which he's made plenty of, then he clearly doesn't talk shite.

Can't have it both ways.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I'm just simply astounded, that's all. TF sounds like a bloke that would ask you to invest a shilling with him, then come back 12 months later and hand you back a ha'penny.

Comment

How on earth can yesterday be fernandes fault? He has done exactly what everyone wanted, got rid of Harry, brought in sir les as director of football (whose responsibility it was to find a new manager btw), and approved sir led choice of someone who plays the youth. It hasn't worked but I'm pretty sure it was Ramsay and not Tony who sits in the dugout making baffling decision after baffling decision.

Just another anti-TF thread which are becoming extremely tiresome

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                  How on earth can yesterday be fernandes fault? He has done exactly what everyone wanted, got rid of Harry, brought in sir les as director of football (whose responsibility it was to find a new manager btw), and approved sir led choice of someone who plays the youth. It hasn't worked but I'm pretty sure it was Ramsay and not Tony who sits in the dugout making baffling decision after baffling decision.

Just another anti-TF thread which are becoming extremely tiresome
                  No, you're wrong...

Fernandes did NOT do "what everyone wanted" you've got a short term memory. Fernandes did NOT get rid of Redknapp, Redknapp left because he wasn't up for the fight, he could see the team HE BUILT wasn't good enough to stay up, because he was given no money in the Jan transfer window and because he didn't want QPR's relegation on his CV.

Redknapp left the day after the Jan transfer window, when he was unable to spend a penny. He said he left because of his knee and Fernandes said it was "Admirable"... A shocking statement and guess what? Redknapp is ready to go back into management!

Tooooo many people on here are still blinded by the Fernandes "good guy" PR.

If Fernandes had a ounce of backbone and ruthlessness in him he would have got rid of Redknapp late 2014 and brought in Pulis.

"But Pulis doesn't play good football" I heard people say...

Really?!?!? BUT it works!! And when exactly was the last time we played good football??? Warnocks championship winning season BEFORE Fernandes brought his dreams, visions and loans.

Had enough of the "just another anti Fernandes thread", NOT A SINGLE QPR supporter was "Anti Fernandes" to start with...

Call me what you like, Rant over

Comment

Tony Out!

Comment

Originally posted by W3QPRHA4 View Post
                      No, you're wrong...

Fernandes did NOT do "what everyone wanted" you've got a short term memory. Fernandes did NOT get rid of Redknapp, Redknapp left because he wasn't up for the fight, he could see the team HE BUILT wasn't good enough to stay up, because he was given no money in the Jan transfer window and because he didn't want QPR's relegation on his CV.

Redknapp left the day after the Jan transfer window, when he was unable to spend a penny. He said he left because of his knee and Fernandes said it was "Admirable"... A shocking statement and guess what? Redknapp is ready to go back into management!

If Fernandes had a ounce of backbone and ruthlessness in him he would have got rid of Redknapp late 2014 and brought in Pulis.

"But Pulis doesn't play good football" I heard people say...

Really?!?!? BUT it works!! And when exactly was the last time we played good football??? Warnocks championship winning season BEFORE Fernandes brought his dreams, visions and loans.

Had enough of the "just another anti Fernandes thread", NOT A SINGLE QPR supporter was "Anti Fernandes" to start with...

Call me what you like, Rant over
                      Not quite sure if you're debating against me or not because everything you've said sounds like Tony being ruthless. Realised redknapp was doing a bad job but couldn't afford to sack him so made his position untenable so he resigned. Sounds pretty ruthless to me. Sounds like you've bought into the Harry PR not Tony PR

And regarding pulis, I think the general consensus seemed to be he would do okay for us. But lots of people cry out for stability and it wasn't clear until mid jan that Harry just couldn't save us (thinking to the burnley and sheff Utd games). By that time pulis had gone to west brom

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                        Not quite sure if you're debating against me or not because everything you've said sounds like Tony being ruthless. Realised redknapp was doing a bad job but couldn't afford to sack him so made his position untenable so he resigned. Sounds pretty ruthless to me. Sounds like you've bought into the Harry PR not Tony PR

And regarding pulis, I think the general consensus seemed to be he would do okay for us. But lots of people cry out for stability and it wasn't clear until mid jan that Harry just couldn't save us (thinking to the burnley and sheff Utd games). By that time pulis had gone to west brom

So Fernandes wanted Redknapp out but couldn't "afford" to get rid of him (After publicly backing him and Redknapp only having 6months left of his contract).

So... he obviously thought it was a good idea to limit the amount of money Redknapp could spend in January and that forced Redknapp to leave the day after the transfer window shut.

Wow! That's REALLY ruthless... Poor Harry, I'm mean it's not as if there's MILLIONS of pounds worth of premiership football income and football clubs lively hood at stake here.

No debate, no point...

Comment

All i know is i would much rather have TF than a lot of the other clubs owners. His heart is in the right place and he has been seriously let down by the people he employs to look after the football side ! Those of us that were about when Richard Thompson was stripping the club of its heart, will know that TF is a good owner but quite clearly a very unlucky one currently.........Ramsey has his work cut out and losing Dunne, Fer and then Barton was huge in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by W3QPRHA4 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              The mans pure evil. A sick evil man throwing a quarter of a billion quid at little old qpr to try and destroy us and his whole evil twisted plan is just to make us a cr ap football team when we have been brilliant all our lives. I bet he would even pawn the siverware we have never won. . Evil, evil, evil. Worse than some murderers. We dont want his dirty money, we prefer the buckets and lee cook chipping in.
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 15-03-2015, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                The mans pure evil. A sick evil man throwing a quarter of a billion quid at little old qpr to try and destroy us and his whole evil twisted plan is just to make us a cr ap football team when we have been brilliant all our lives. I bet he would even pawn the siverware we have never won. . Evil, evil, evil. Worse than some murderers. We dont want his dirty money, we prefer the buckets and lee cook chipping in.
                                Bit harsh Kev tbh i would just class him as a poor chairman constantly making wrong decisions while insisting he has learned lessons. Tries very hard to come across as a nice bloke though. Tries a bit too hard tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X