Furlong cannot keep playing, Gordon Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furlong cannot keep playing, Gordon Bennett

I don't accept he's too young. Don't be harsh on him. If you're good enough you're good enough, if you're not them you're not! He's playing Premier League football so guess what, you'll be judged by them standards

He's quite simply #### poor / lacking confidence / lacking experience / COSTING US GOALS!!

He needs to go out, get experience, go on loan spells & come back in 2 or 3 years time.

This & the fact we're playing with 10 men, Swp's would look better in a coffin then a QPR shirt, get lost deadwood
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    I don't accept he's too young. Don't be harsh on him. If you're good enough you're good enough, if you're not them you're not! He's playing Premier League football so guess what, you'll be judged by them standards

He's quite simply #### poor / lacking confidence / lacking experience / COSTING US GOALS!!

He needs to go out, get experience, go on loan spells & come back in 2 or 3 years time.

This & the fact we're playing with 10 men, Swp's would look better in a coffin then a QPR shirt, get lost deadwood
    Poor, poor managerial decision. The kid is way out of his depth, and after the way Sanchez tore him apart to put him in against Bolasie is just criminal.

I'm not sure why our manager cannot see this prior to the game starting when it was so glaringly obvious.

Ramsey is going to ease us into relegation I'm afraid.

Comment

Won't see him again this season imo.

Shouldn't be blooding youngsters in a dogfight, sorry.

Experience is key. Boo boo from Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Won't see him again this season imo.

Shouldn't be blooding youngsters in a dogfight, sorry.

Experience is key. Boo boo from Ramsey.

Think CR has messed up badly, after what Sanchez has done to him last week he shouldn't have played today but to saying experience is key is debatable... Didn't work out to well the last time we were in the prem.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
          Think CR has messed up badly, after what Sanchez has done to him last week he shouldn't have played today but to saying experience is key is debatable... Didn't work out to well the last time we were in the prem.
          We stayed up the first season. Wouldn't have done with a kid getting slaughtered every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            We stayed up the first season. Wouldn't have done with a kid getting slaughtered every week.
            Just about, and the last time we were there we were relegated, with the Great Harry Redknapp at the helm.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Hmmm, against YB not a good idea to play a physically inexperience player, CL at CB and Ned at RB. Yet another interesting summer ahead.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Wasn't a bad second half but Furlong did the damage first half I'm afraid
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

thought he was poor and couldn't cope with their play. Needed ned out wide but was weary of playing hill at cb with his performances. He proved me wrong though i have to say and wouldn't mind seeing him back in the starting line up.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

A talent for the future, though. But today? Ramsey should walk now.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X