Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Les Ferdinand charged by FA - no tunnel cam footage?
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
The rules and FA are a complete joke, in a passionate game when the officials have made some horrendous decisions I don't blame Sir Les. I'd be more upset if no one made a fussI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Good on Sir Les, these points lost could cost our club and is the FA going to pay up?
Ref's need to be fined if they can't do their jobs correctly. I make that a corner not giving and 3 penalty's which weren't given either. Questions should be asked and they should be answered, or we'll all think the FA is corrupt and match fixing is within the FA. A big deal should be made from this, it's the truth and watch actually happened.
I believe the ref and FA had money on Spurs to win, no other explanation as they won't talk about it, if you do you get fined. That's 100% match fixing!Comment
-
Myu you dont honestly believe a word of that do you? That would never ever happen. Refs need help as the modern game is too fast, and after replays we all know both should of been given, but in real time both were debatable. Match fixing talk is total
Did the ref and f.a have money on us to win the week before when henry pulled the arsenal player to the floor in the box and nothing was given then?Comment
-
Wasn't that useless so and so Pawson, the 4th official for the Manure v A*** match on monday night?Comment
SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!
Comment