Ferdinand at fault for both Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand at fault for both Goals

I know our squad is down to its bare bones but clint is a better option than Rio superstar Ferdinand!
    We made only two changes of personnel but four changes in position!
    Looking at the bench is worrying as absentees including Vargas and zarate( plan b pace) missing no explanation??
    Chris Ramsay is not the long term answer but is left with no options from the bench!

Ononuhua is just shocking along with Rio and caulker has potential but has nitre ally shown anything.
    Toilet is exactly that!
    Phillips has been transformed but should play in his position.
    Bobby is plan A as Chaz partner but fades at around 65 mins and an injection of pace especially against the #### maybe would have opened the door for an equalizer

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post
      Ononuhua is just shocking along with Rio and caulker has potential but has nitre ally shown anything.
      Toilet is exactly that!
      Phillips has been transformed but should play in his position.
      Bobby is plan A as Chaz partner but fades at around 65 mins and an injection of pace especially against the #### maybe would have opened the door for an equalizer
      I have been saying all farking season about this can't.
      I'm not surprised and don't really care anymore. Antons errors are just never ending.
      Now he can't play in sunlight. Should have worn his #5cap

#rightsort
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Good god how people can point the finger at anyone but green for the first is unbelievable nothing like a good old witch hunt

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Good god how people can point the finger at anyone but green for the first is unbelievable nothing like a good old witch hunt
          West whilst, yes, Green should have done better no denying that, how the hell did our defence give their top scorer a free header 6 yards out?! Marking was pathetic.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            West whilst, yes, Green should have done better no denying that, how the hell did our defence give their top scorer a free header 6 yards out?! Marking was pathetic.
            Yeah you have to say both defence and keeper were at fault for the first. Rio definitely for the second from what I remember, haven't see any replays of the game. We shouldn't be surprised though, this has been the story of our season! If its not Caulker, its Rio. If its not Rio, its Onouha. They simply aren't good enough for this league.

Comment

Looks like Ramseys honeymoon period is over and the boo Boys are back in force

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Looks like Ramseys honeymoon period is over and the boo Boys are back in force
                I've no problems with Ramsey. Whoever came in, this was going to still happen. We have #### defenders, we can't keep clean sheets. Losing is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post
                  Ferdinand at fault for both Goals
                  For the second goal but not the first.

The first goal is Nedum or Green, or a combination of the two - not sure which? My sense was that Nedum didn't want to go in where it hurts because of his recent facial injury, so he held back from challenging for the ball. He was marking Kane though, who you can't gift those kind of chances to. Perhaps Nedum was rushed back too soon after what looked a nasty injury, but I can understand the decision to drop Furlong.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    This. Green was so slow off his line it was excrutiating, but as Matty said he probably thought a striker with 24 goals this season prior to the match would maybe be picked up? Not sure Rio can solely be blamed for that tbh.

Pathetic defence.

Comment

Green called for the ball and Nedum pulled out. Look at the stare that Nedum gives him hes not impressed. Green is good shot stopper but he is not an overall very good keeper cant do the basics

Comment

This is what has really pissed me off this season. We really have been lacking in defense this season. So if Tony had no intention in backing Harry. Get rid of him and let some one else come in and bring in better players. It is so much easier to stay up than go down a league and come back again

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Green called for the ball and Nedum pulled out. Look at the stare that Nedum gives him hes not impressed. Green is good shot stopper but he is not an overall very good keeper cant do the basics
                          Said this for ages. Shot stopping he's mustard, anything in the air he's a liability. Don't wanna be to harsh though as he's been very good lately. That save in the fifth minute from Kane was outstanding, but he does get the dose of Calamity James from time to time.

Comment

I feel that green was primarily at fault, but it never helps having a player like rio who doesn't mark players ever.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Rio plays mind zonal,

'he stands where he wants, he stands where he wants,
                              Rio, Rio, he stands where he wants',

(his new song now) just joking.

Comment

Working...
                              X