Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else enjoying the job that Eddie Howe is currently doing at the Cottagers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else enjoying the job that Eddie Howe is currently doing at the Cottagers?

The cherries look strong, quick and full of creative flair and are embarrassing the Ruperts.... 2-0 up at HT....

Just saying.....
    Last edited by BuffooneRy; 06-03-2015, 09:43 PM.

They give themselves options all over the pitch as they have so much movement

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      They give themselves options all over the pitch as they have so much movement
      I know and would love to see Eddie bringing this style of football at LR....

Comment

He'd be rubbish at LR....you just know that don't you

Comment

We don't have the athleticism of fitness to play like they to our squad is anti movement off the ball few players aside

Comment

We don't have the athleticism of fitness to play like they to our squad is anti movement off the ball few players aside
            Maybe not now but he could do what he's done there with us.... Hopefully.... But as Dave said he'd probably replicate or do worse than he did up at Turf Moor knowing our luck....:(

Comment

I don´t think he will manage a team in the CC Next year.

3-0;)
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Hey now... It's been improving under CR.

My dream manager

Comment

Mine aswell.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

although fulham are so sh*t, bournemouth very impressive make the game look easy too.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      although fulham are so sh*t, bournemouth very impressive make the game look easy too.
                      A walk in the park Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        A walk in the park Dave.
                        yeah it was mate....to think Eddie took over as manager when bournemouth were fighting to stay in lge 2 and now look what he's created....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          yeah it was mate....to think Eddie took over as manager when bournemouth were fighting to stay in lge 2 and now look what he's created....
                          Couldn't agree more and that was a proper mauling too and very very easy on the eye....

Comment

It's great to see Foolham lose, but Bournemouth blow hot and cold, boro, Norwich, and silly cants Derby will get promoted, Norwich will finish top even tho the silly karnts let me down for a bet let night
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              It's great to see Foolham lose, but Bournemouth blow hot and cold, boro, Norwich, and silly cants Derby will get promoted, Norwich will finish top even tho the silly karnts let me down for a bet let night
                              I want them to stay in the Championship so we can take Eddie, and they can take Harry.

Eddie & Chris next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X