No announcement yet.

Vargas has to play in place of toilet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vargas has to play in place of toilet.

Vargas must start hope Onhua and Sandro are fit and Tarbs in place of Zamora and Isla should be at RB Furlong done well a bit more experience and he will be fine, at least there is some fight in the side.

Furlong learned a great deal tonight,.......there aren't better players than sanchez at the moment, so it'll only get easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Vargas must start hope Onhua and Sandro are fit and Tarbs in place of Zamora and Isla should be at RB Furlong done well a bit more experience and he will be fine, at least there is some fight in the side.
      That's one of the things that will keep us up, the fight they have in them now. Wish we could start the season over again.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        That's one of the things that will keep us up, the fight they have in them now. Wish we could start the season over again.

Think if Harry was sacked 4 - 6 weeks earlier we would definitely do it.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Same here, let's just hope we can do it. I don't prey but I'll start now and if we go down I'll never do it again.

Comment

After Wet Spam, we all knew the man was bereft of ideas, THEN, we would have had a fighting chance....

Comment

that could be a truth but ramsey will be judged in the same percentage so lets see. i personally think that cr has us better organised and has given us the greater chance but time will tell....
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

But at this stage it is all about results and zero points from three home games is failure, however anyone dresses it up.

Comment

Working...
                X