Geordie views on the game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geordie views on the game....

Always had time for Geordies but quickly going off them! Seem very arrogant and not that knowledgable on the game. Check out some of these comments.....

frustrating result, glad we pulled it back though to get the draw.

The lads should be putting in a performance to win this. Disappointing as QPR are not a top Championship side.
    If these are the sort of 'slip-ups' we're to expect from our Championship season, then i say bring it on. We've got a minuscule squad (regardless of what Hughton says) and fatigue is going to kick in. These results are going to happen.
    Call it kneejerk, call it ridiculous, I don't frankly care but some of the play tonight was utterly pathetic.

There was no sense of urgency and the finishing in the final third was w***.

I mean christ, at 1-1 with 20 minutes to go, at home against an average Championship side
    s*** league s*** teams. we deserve to win every game, if we don't, it's because of luck, rather than another team doing anything good at all ever
    F*cking Jimmy Nail loving northern monkeys!

Hahaha they're such ******s, they're a just a nearly club yet they think they are massive, what they won? Oh a league cup lol and runner up in top tier.. Hmm sounds like some other club I know.

Comment

Meow?
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Some of our fans our just as arrogant
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Been reading a lot of their comments the ratio is about 1:10 for fans with common sense.

Trouble is they still think they are Premiership side, they are vey arrogant and deluded and its that complacey which could end up being their downfall.

Can see them losing a few away from home this season, still early days but the 2 major tests they have had (us and WBA) they have struggled against and they lost to an inform Blackpool away from home.

Comment

If I see Ant or Dec in Chiswick one of thems going to cop an unfortunate one!

Comment

Here are some voices of reason.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php...mid=2124385659

Comment

R u gonna turn the restaurant over

Comment

"ive just got back in from the match,and was suprised when they announced the gate.seemed pretty full to me,was a large segregation between toon and qpr fans but barring the milburn posh seats and a few at the bottom of the leazes it was full.fair play to the qpr fans decent turn out and they made a good bit of noise,celerbrated like a win but they played well and we didnt"

Well done to all there.

Comment

Don't care what they say, we played another great game, thought Vine was are weak link tonight but great display.

At the airport waiting for my flight back.

Comment

Stop barracking our players at home.
                      Give Magilton and his players a break.
                      If you are supporters, support, don't whinge.
                      It's not the end of the world if we draw or lose.

Comment

They ####ing know nothing about football. When Leeds got relegated to League One, they though they were too big for it. Look at them now. They are in their 4th season despite starting brilliantly like Newcastle every season. They do not want to understand the fact that this is a lonnnnnnng season and injuries make the difference.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Those who went are geordies fat i have been told its like its a knockout up there.

Comment

We had a fair few fans who were saying very similar things when we were in the 3rd tier.....

Comment

Working...
                            X