Board Writes off 60m of QPR Debt - One for the Tony bashers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Abramovic has been doing this ever since he bought Chelsea.. Its what a lot of owners do in football. It was the shareholders debt and the shareholders money.. Not sure FFP can do anything at all. As others have said, even if they still fine it will be a minimal one now.

A[B club like QPR is never going to make a profit in the Premier League anymore with a stadium of 18k and premier league players demanding the wages they do.
    Loses were and will always be expected nowadays, whilst we stay at Loftus Road.][/B]
    Haven't Swansea made profit though and they only get 20 k

You can make profit with the TV deals if you run the club properly
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      Haven't Swansea made profit though and they only get 20 k

You can make profit with the TV deals if you run the club properly
      £60 mill wiped off but it still leaves a huge debt due to poor running of the club.

Comment

Maybe they are making us more attractive to sell if we go down to the champ and they dont get their OOC?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          FFP was brought in to stop teams going the way of Pomey with massive debts over the clubs head. If the Shareholders take on the debt and not the club then I see no problem.

Should be allowed, and we move on.........
          I see certain people ignore your knowledgeable posts on here Bakes... Mainly so that they can continue their sly club bashing.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            £60 mill wiped off but it still leaves a huge debt due to poor running of the club.
            Which they are addressing
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              I don't get all this happy chappy nonsense.
              We are still £186 mil in debtthanks to this bumbling idiot.
              The only reason why he wiped most of last year's accounts was to avoid paying a fine.

If he wants to show commitment to the club then he should pay for all his farming mistakes. Wipe the whole debt.
              Tony Out!

Comment

Not at all cut and dry, this from the Football League:

A statement from the Football League released on Monday afternoon read: "The Football League notes the statement made earlier today by Queens Park Rangers regarding its annual accounts for the year ending May 31 2014.

"The club has previously filed accounts with the Football League in accordance with the requirements of the League's Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules.

"The treatment of certain items in those accounts, and how the League's FFP rules should be applied to them, remains a matter of ongoing discussion between QPR and the Football League. It would therefore be inappropriate to comment further at this time."

Comment

Fancy way of admitting defeat by the fa

Comment

Surely if it was ok to write off any debt incurred by the club to the shareholders thus saving the club a lot in FFP fines, then wouldn't every club do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Surely if it was ok to write off any debt incurred by the club to the shareholders thus saving the club a lot in FFP fines, then wouldn't every club do that?
                      Every club couldn't afford to, that's why pompey were doomed they spent beyond the owners wealth
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No not at all cos 99% of owners ain't as rich or as massively generous as the ones we are so lucky to have! They could do it but they won't, and after we have had the fa's pants down they will put rules in place that it cannot happen again now

Comment

I do think you're worry about nothing mate.
                          They love to put the frighteners up us.

You probably have more change of being bummed in brighton and hove and I don't see you wanting to move house so relax
                          Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 02-03-2015, 05:00 PM.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            No not at all cos 99% of owners ain't as rich or as massively generous as the ones we are so lucky to have! They could do it but they won't, and after we have had the fa's pants down they will put rules in place that it cannot happen again now
                            Fair enough. Im sure we will see. Good news if so

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

You probably have more change of being bummed in brighton and hove so relax
                              Well i am a good looking fella if i say so myself but you my friend are a strange chap. What a random point to make but im not surprised as you've spouted a lot worse in the past.

Im glad you have made it clearer though, i was really starting to worry, nothing like the voice of authority clarifying things. What level did you play football at again? champions league?

Is there more chance of giving up my season ticket as a protest in a promotion season?
                              Last edited by Hove Ranger; 02-03-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

You probably have more change of being bummed in brighton and hove and I don't see you wanting to move house so relax
                                Has the new missus given you the elbow then?

I thought she wasn't letting you on here anymore?
                                Last edited by Hove Ranger; 02-03-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X