Board Writes off 60m of QPR Debt - One for the Tony bashers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
    I wonder what percentage of fans and players in the championship/league1/league2 etc would rather swap places with a premiership team. not many is my guess....

Premiership is great if you are competing for top places and Europe but for the rest of the teams that make up the cannon fodder its not so great is it? Mind you Nick you have already been prem blinded so you probably think its great seeing the Cazorla's and Walcott's playing at little old Loftus Rd tomorrow? gonna hang around to try to get their autograph? or maybe you can take a selfie with them in the background?

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Very well said, otherwise what's the point in supporting something that's going backwards?
      Some people just don't like change no matter what I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Some people just don't like change no matter what I suppose.
        As usual you're completely missing the point its not about change its about losing everything good about the club for premier league silver

You ask Cardiff fans if they're happy they sold their identity & soul for a year in a the "promised land"
        We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Premiership is great if you are competing for top places and Europe but for the rest of the teams that make up the cannon fodder its not so great is it? Mind you Nick you have already been prem blinded so you probably think its great seeing the Cazorla's and Walcott's playing at little old Loftus Rd tomorrow? gonna hang around to try to get their autograph? or maybe you can take a selfie with them in the background?
          If only Southampton/Swansea/W.Ham had the same way of thinking as you do, they could be lucky enough to be playing the lower leagues now. But no they powered on through this sky hyped p00 division haha...... Just out of interest V how do you exactly know what its like to support a midd/top prem team??..... or are you going on pre 1996???
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

So childish.

I would watch QPR wherever they played, against whoever.

I want to win games and play at the highest level we possibly can, otherwise what's the point of caring about the games we're watching? It's not because the top level opponents I'd be going to watch, it would be to see QPR playing at the top level.

If you don't want to play at the highest level, then surely watching us win at a lower level would always be frustrating as it might end up with us with the terrible end product of getting promoted?

Wembley last year must have been an odd sensation if you don't actually want to see us in the Premiership, where's the joy and elation if the prize is one you don't want?

As a side-note last year in the Championship wasn't much more fun, it was dire at times, frustrating and stressful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              As usual you're completely missing the point its not about change its about losing everything good about the club for premier league silver

You ask Cardiff fans if they're happy they sold their identity & soul for a year in a the "promised land"

That disassociation that i have heard so many fans comment on is only going to get worse. Welcome to the premiership and all the sh1t that comes with it. Lets hope we dont all rue the day that the rich businessmen come in and mess with the clubs identity and soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                So childish.

I would watch QPR wherever they played, against whoever.

I want to win games and play at the highest level we possibly can, otherwise what's the point of caring about the games we're watching? It's not because the top level opponents I'd be going to watch, it would be to see QPR playing at the top level.

If you don't want to play at the highest level, then surely watching us win at a lower level would always be frustrating as it might end up with us with the terrible end product of getting promoted?

Wembley last year must have been an odd sensation if you don't actually want to see us in the Premiership, where's the joy and elation if the prize is one you don't want?

As a side-note last year in the Championship wasn't much more fun, it was dire at times, frustrating and stressful.
                Says the bloke who only started supporting rangers a couple of seasons ago probably........appreciate your opinion mate so enough with the "childish" comments and appreciate mine as well. Thats all they are opinions. As for Wembley apart from the 3 0r 4 minutes i was embarrassed with the performance. We looked total sh1t. Derby far better team.
                Last edited by vblockranger; 03-03-2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

You say ask Cardiff, why not ask Southampton or Swansea fans?
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Yes, I seem to be good at missing 'the point'... Sorry, who Is saying we are going to lose everything good about the club for the sake of the premier league? I must have missed that point?

Comment

Yes, I seem to be good at missing 'the point'... Sorry, who Is saying we are going to lose everything good about the club for the sake of the premier league? I must have missed that point?
                      try and get your selfie with Sanchez tomorrow mate! maybe you can get one of them selfie sticks?

Comment

try and get your selfie with Sanchez tomorrow mate! maybe you can get one of them selfie sticks?
                        You spend every day from dawn til dusk on this forum coating off the club you so claim to support.. How you haven't had a ban by now is beyond me because you are the most deluded QPR fan I have ever come across. Most on here are pretty sane and reasonable but you are obsessive and relentless. You never let the true facts get in the way of any opinion you have even with the majority against you half the time... and quite frankly, with respect, in regards to your opinions on the club as it is, you come across as a right Bell.

Comment

You spend every day from dawn til dusk on this forum coating off the club you so claim to support.. How you haven't had a ban by now is beyond me because you are the most deluded QPR fan I have ever come across. Most on here are pretty sane and reasonable but you are obsessive and relentless. You never let the true facts get in the way of any opinion you have even with the majority against you half the time... and quite frankly, with respect, in regards to your opinions on the club as it is, you come across as a right Bell.

A ban for what you numpty? upsetting you? making you cry? grow up Westy mate and remember its all about opinions and if you dont like mine then block me. Kids today!

Comment

Why would someone be banned because they question how the club is being run ? also surely it's better to stick to your views and principles than be swayed by what others think ?

End of the day people voice opinions against the club because they care and that they will be here long after the current board have the left
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Fvck me some of you lot need to get out of the past and into the present.

A two footed tackle is now a red card... football on TV is now in colour... and Loftus Road is now an all seater... Its called moving with the times. Can we all move with the times and stop being grumpy old men.

Whether you like it or not QPR are in the premier league, with millions and millions of pounds at stake and multi millionaire owners.. and we do need to move away from loftus road one day before the place fvcking crumbles down.

I find it very sad that some of you lot don't want QPR to be the best they can be.. to have good players and to be entertained. QPR is a hobby and a way of life so I and most on here want them to be the best they can be whilst I am on this earth
                              Spot on, top post
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Fvck me some of you lot need to get out of the past and into the present.

A two footed tackle is now a red card... football on TV is now in colour... and Loftus Road is now an all seater... Its called moving with the times. Can we all move with the times and stop being grumpy old men.

Whether you like it or not QPR are in the premier league, with millions and millions of pounds at stake and multi millionaire owners.. and we do need to move away from loftus road one day before the place fvcking crumbles down.

I find it very sad that some of you lot don't want QPR to be the best they can be.. to have good players and to be entertained. QPR is a hobby and a way of life so I and most on here want them to be the best they can be whilst I am on this earth
                                Agreed mate, good post.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X