improvement at the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• improvement at the club

Does anybody think its down to flav not being around?

Why are people asking this daft question across the MB's, why take the credit away from the team and the management.

Nothing to with with the return to form of Rowlands and Buzsaky and the additions of Watson and Simpson.

Comment

I ****in love rowly, where's all the haters gone? Lol there seemed to be a whole bunch after the Blackpool game lol

Comment

Watson's been highly influencial and buzsaky coming back into the team has also made a big difference. I doubt flavio not being at matches has much to do with it..

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
          I ****in love rowly, where's all the haters gone? Lol there seemed to be a whole bunch after the Blackpool game lol
          well said
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I don't think its a case of "the haters" - i think its more a case of people being impatient.

W12 Ranger has nailed it on the head i think.We have some good players, but good players can and do up their game when surrounded by quality players.Rowly and Buz are two of our better players, and most teams would be hard pushed to be able to replace them in this div..with the same quality.

Simpson is a very good signing and has taken time to settle but at last is scoring goals.Fans are very impatient and wnat results immeadiately..not just us but most fans.

But for me - the loan signing of Watson has to be the best and certainly most influential signing too date.Chuck in Wayne and Faurlin and with have the makings of a very good squad of players.Like most - i feel we are one / two players short of a top 3 team - i think Jim is doing a really good job now....Which is ironic....Im sure most of us(not all - but i have to confess i was one)would have preferred Keane to Jim at start of season....Would we change now?

Funny old game football..

Comment

Working...
            X