Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 point

Comment

2 points, draw against Spurs and Everton.

Comment

I can see use getting 7. A win against either arsenal or spurs but lose to the other. . We will beat Everton and draw at palace.

Comment

Comment

Comment

2 draws. Palace and Everton

Comment

7, think we will do Arsenal and Everton, draw with Spurs but lose to Palace...

Comment

If we could get 6 points March and turn over Villa and West Ham in April there is an argument that we could well be safe then with 34 points when you look at others fixtures.

You kind of look for ten wins start of season as bench mark for giving you a chance of staying up we currently have six if we pulled off four more the benchmark is hit so four more wins. When you look at the three below us to hit ten wins your asking them to double or more then double the amount of games they have won so far this season to attain it which is a tough task (Leicester have won 4 games, Villa 5 and Burnley 4)

Comment

Call me mad but I'm going for the full 12 points, just got a feeling..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Im gonna be my most negative in years and go zero. Hate myself for saying it but i got that feeling and i so want to be a mug when ive got it so wrong.
                      You don't need to be wrong to be one mate ;-)

I will go 1 point against Everton
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm normally a pessimist but think we'll win at Palace. I'm going with 7 points from the 4 games. But I'm also one of those who think we may well need 38 points to stay up because I have a feeling that some of our rivals for relegation (West Brom/ Palace as good as safe now) will go on surprise good runs. Won't include Villa who I think should be favourites to finish 20th.

Comment

Dodged a bullet with Sherwood, but wasted a fortune we can ill afford on Sandro. Swings and roundabouts.

Comment

4 points a win against Everton and a draw against Spuds.

Comment

Comment

Go 4
                                W ars
                                D spurs
                                L eve and CP

Comment

Working...
                                X