No announcement yet.

Isla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we recall Harriman? But i think that he will put SWP Isla's place,like he did at Sunderland

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Yeah he did. Said he is still in conditioning phase and wont be rushed back
      I hope Sandro's "conditioning phase" finishes before we are relegated.

To me, he seems like another one that is not too bothered if he plays or not.

Now I don't want someone to play if they are injured, but if someone is in slightly less than perfect condition, then given our situation would hope that he would desperately want to play to help us out of the mess.

The fact that he himself said the other week that he didn't want to play unless everything was 100% doesn't show that to me.

Comment

Sounds like selling Simpson was one of our best bits of business, although he was always solid enough for us.. http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/to...danny-simpson/

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Ben Henry right back wont it?!.. Well done 'Arry selling Simmo!! Plonkaaa
          Just one post of many from that leicester forum just posted.

'I've been saying it for weeks - Simpson is the worst defender I have ever seen play for Leicester. He is dog ####. He's actually worse than simply playing with 10 men.

The fact he couldn't even get in an utterly #### QPR side should tell us something.

He's an opposition attacker's dream - he's alway out of position, he won't / can't tackle anx he's weak.

In attack he's equally useless. I've never seen a player look so uncomfortable on the ball. He always plays the easiest possible pass, which often results in landing his team mates in the ####.

He is a disgrace.'

Good bit of business getting shot i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
            I hope Sandro's "conditioning phase" finishes before we are relegated.

To me, he seems like another one that is not too bothered if he plays or not.

Now I don't want someone to play if they are injured, but if someone is in slightly less than perfect condition, then given our situation would hope that he would desperately want to play to help us out of the mess.

The fact that he himself said the other week that he didn't want to play unless everything was 100% doesn't show that to me.
            You can't condition a crock. That p ussy cat- beast my a rse- seems as bad a buy as the 'more versatile than an egg' Ned Zelic... But cost twenty times more. Thanks, Harry you b astard.

Comment

Funny that leicester forum thread about danny simpson - on here you would think he's the best right back seen.

People suggesting doughty best note he's left footed and actually a centre midfielder - so not sure putting him at right backs a good idea.

Furlong from the youngsters is a right back in with a shout, if not it will probably be SWP I assume.

Comment

Michael Doughty replaced Isla at Sunderland so why not him?
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Tbf to Simpson he was one of our better and more reliable players for a while. What that says about the rest of the squad at the time however....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Michael Doughty replaced Isla at Sunderland so why not him?
                    Doughty went right midfield and SWP dropped to RB.

Comment

Looks like we will have to play a left footer at right back then... Whether that be Doughty or Yun.

I rated Simmo to be fair... Leicester are just sh1te in general at the moment so everyone of their players is underperforming

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Hogan View Post
                        Big Neds out for 1/2 months. Henry has played right back for wolves before, or doughty perhaps??
                        Yep
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Re: Sandro

"Sandro is still in his conditioning phase, and he is getting better, looking better every day. And we are happy to say that Charlie is in contention for the weekend as well."

That is the full quote (give or take a few "ermīs").

Whether this means that Sandro is in contention or not depends on what Chris means by the phrase "as well".
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Another thanks to Harry for buying Sandro and leaving no funds for new signings.

Comment

I think it is time to play a young right back rather than try and fit a square peg in a round hole.

Comment

Originally posted by AH08 View Post
                                Sounds like selling Simpson was one of our best bits of business, although he was always solid enough for us.. http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/to...danny-simpson/
                                Blimey, there isn't anyone sticking up for him on there is there!

Comment

Working...
                                X