Hands Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands Up

That performance compared to what Harry put out for us is just chalk & cheese. Players motivated, good on the ball, and a gameplan.
    Hands Up from me, concerning HR.I backed him and blamed the players, but that tonight shows we have got good players here and we have to trust them....Well done Doughty.
    Hope Leroy is not serious injury...uurrrs

It feels good don't it?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      That performance compared to what Harry put out for us is just chalk & cheese. Players motivated, good on the ball, and a gameplan.
      Hands Up from me, concerning HR.I backed him and blamed the players, but that tonight shows we have got good players here and we have to trust them....Well done Doughty.
      Great result but do not over do it with the players.

Comment

Doughty played very well.

SWP was not that good.

Zarate could have passed twice but greed kicked in.

Joey also had a good game along with Rio.

Who said Bobby can't run, did you seem near the end.

Fer MOM followed by Bobby.

Comment

Amazing Hert, I'd have taken a flukey win, but that was just brilliant performance by the lads.

Comment

Zarate looks a quality player, just woefully unfit.

Comment

And WHAT a goal from Bobby Zeeee!!

Comment

Glad Rio was mentioned.

Clean sheet can only help & he can help us stay up. Big confidence boost not conceding.

Comment

And those saves from Greeno as well, world class!

Comment

When was our last clean sheet?

They were Hubble, amazing saves tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      fair play mate
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Doughty played very well.

SWP was not that good.

Zarate could have passed twice but greed kicked in.

Joey also had a good game along with Rio.

Who said Bobby can't run, did you seem near the end.

Fer MOM followed by Bobby.
                        Why dig out SWP..??? He did nothing wrong. Kept possession well, linked up and started attacks well and was even playing RB at the end..... Had Zarate not been so greedy when they broke together more than once, he may have been put in to score.

Zarate looked decent, but far too greedy. This is the issue with loans for me. He wasn't thinking of passing to a team mate who'd have a better chance of a 3rd goal to secure the points, but he was playing for himself.

Comment

Compare that effort and performance to Everton and Newcastle which so many on here tried to defend saying we were attacking and had a go there chalk and cheese

Standard is set now playing like that way we will take more points then we drop

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Compare that effort and performance to Everton and Newcastle which so many on here tried to defend saying we were attacking and had a go there chalk and cheese

Standard is set now playing like that way we will take more points then we drop
                            in the context of our overall away performances everton was ok-not sure anybody said it was brilliant.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              in the context of our overall away performances everton was ok-not sure anybody said it was brilliant.
                              Everton was ok, we were just very unlucky as they got two lucky deflected goals in the 1st half that we'd dominated beforehand. The 3rd deflection compounded it.

Comment

Working...
                              X