If les wants sherwood give him sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    Contradiction there. You don't know why he was wasn't named last week, then you moan about TF taking an age!

Be honest, you haven't got a clue what's going on behind the scenes, none of us have. Could be astronomical wage demands being asked/negotiated, severance pay, bonuses for staying up, transfer budget, could be a multitude of things.
    I'll be honest i'm rapidly losing interest, the clubs a shambles that could take years to fix. If we stay up its just more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
      I'll be honest i'm rapidly losing interest, the clubs a shambles that could take years to fix. If we stay up its just more of the same.
      Spot on mate. as for people saying they would not swap uncle tone for anyone else, i farking would.

just look at clubs like palace,swansea,southampton, i would have any of their chairmen over the clown we currently have.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think Tony is not sure about Tim. He is also unsure about how much he should pay a Manager. To bring me to the feeling I am having that Ramsey may actually be appointed the Manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Spot on mate. as for people saying they would not swap uncle tone for anyone else, i farking would.

just look at clubs like palace,swansea,southampton, i would have any of their chairmen over the clown we currently have.
          Are you always this positive ......

Comment

The reason cited in this evening's Standard is that they are still thrashing out Sherwoood's deal. We've already heard rumours that Sherwood asked for an astronomical pay packet and I'm sure TF won't be keen to have him on anything less than a performance related deal, better late than never to be wise about this. This is almost certainly the reason for the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              we should have gone for farking pulis back in december, our leaders have no farking balls whatsoever. that is why we find ourselves 2nd from bottom in the league and all hoping captain bel lend becomes our manger as there is fark all else to choose from.
              Truth!

Sherwood already has his back room setup installed at the club, it's was obvious we were gonna end up with him ever since Les was brought in. Sherwood's probably got TF by the balls as we speak; he can pretty much name his price as there is no genuine alternative in TF's eyes if we're being honest.

Basically it's just another 'mercenary' rinsing us for what we've got..

Comment

Agree I think Sherwood has the sign made for the door some weeks ago... and if I am right then just bloody appoint him now.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                  Truth!

Sherwood already has his back room setup installed at the club, it's was obvious we were gonna end up with him ever since Les was brought in. Sherwood's probably got TF by the balls as we speak; he can pretty much name his price as there is no genuine alternative in TF's eyes if we're being honest.

Basically it's just another 'mercenary' rinsing us for what we've got..
                  That is not truth but it may be an illusion.

We are about to find out whether effective negotiation is one of the many lessons Tony claims to have learned over the past couple of years.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I like the spirit of Ramsey, and don't think we rush to get a coach or a deal that's not good for us longer term. Would pay Sherwood, if he's the choice, 500k this season with a 500k bonus if we're not relegated. If we survive, give him an automatic 1.0 million/ season with a 1.0 million bonus for keeping us in the Premier League.

Comment

Working...
                    X