Austin, Dunne, Onuoha injury updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    I'm not sure I really agree what I saw of Zarate and Vargas they looked far more mobile and have better pace , but more to the point I think Caulker is a liability that is always just a very basic fukc up away , We're on a point in deep added time hoof the ball as far away from your goal as you can no he carries the ball in his own half and deliver a short pass goodnight a point , and it's not just a one off
    Caulker is only a liability when he moves up the pitch, he will learn to stop. Dunne makes too many defensive mistakes though to really be what we need. Onuoha is brill, caulker is an excellent tackler and when we have isla and yun back in the side, we will start showing what we can do defensively
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      TF just tweeted
      It's a Tony tweet, he speaks with forked tongue, he should get off twitter, should have nothing to go with that site.

See, it's useful for communicating with fans....

Excellent news about Charlie.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Caulker is only a liability when he moves up the pitch, he will learn to stop. Dunne makes too many defensive mistakes though to really be what we need. Onuoha is brill, caulker is an excellent tackler and when we have isla and yun back in the side, we will start showing what we can do defensively
        We could easily have started with Isla in the side yesterday Nasser, but someone thought it might be an idea just to confirm the fact that Onouha isn't a right back.

Comment

Injury updates

Dunne out for 3 months.
          Onuoha out for 1 month.
          Charlie out for 1 week.

I can see a back 4 of Isla, Ferdinand, Caulker and Yun/Hill for the foreseeable.

Comment

Injuries to Dunne and Onuoha

Ian Taylor just tweeted out 3 months for Dunne, 2-3 weeks for ned, citing MCL knee injury and Hammy respectively
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That may be the last we see of Dunne. Pity.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Oh great.

Step forward Clint Hill for CB.

Should be able to win headers against Defoe at leat.

Comment

Looks like Anton and Caulker. Or Caulker and Hill.....

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Now you've got the chance to see how he handles the defence on Tuesday
                    Caulker and Hill
                    or
                    Caulker and Rio
                    fills me with undying confidence

Comment

Isla, Rio, Caulker, Yun

Comment

Onouha is out for 3 to 4 weeks.

Comment

A real shame for Dunne, gutted for him

Comment

or recall max Ehmer or play Sendles- White lets give a youngster a chance

Comment

It's Rio's chance now and he better use it well

Comment

Originally posted by vblockiain View Post
                                or recall max Ehmer or play Sendles- White lets give a youngster a chance
                                Agree with you. Give Max a chance, Chris!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X