Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought had a shocker far better player then he showed yesterday

Comment

He as so much ability but don't use it, when he gets the ball on the wing as plenty off space but seems to slow the game down. and he seem to go to his right what is to predictable, or go near the corner flag where he just loses the ball. To me he ain't proper fit. He seems Donald ducked after 70 mins. But you never know there may be a good player in him somewhere
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Was our best player imo.
        He played well second half, but only until Les's dopey mate switched him to the left where he was totally ineffectual. What cretin would choose to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
          OK but no subtlety. Also often goes to sleep. He can only drive crosses. If he gets behind the defence and it requires a chip, it usually goes miles too far!
          Exactly this..is Very very rusty but i think he will come good

Comment

I thought he was far better than he has been but that doesn't excuse him from being one of the most frustrating players I have seen in years yep he can take on and beat defenders and do it at pace yep he can actually cross but yesterday he seemed so reluctant to get to the by line most of his crosses were whipped in from deep nothing wrong with that but should mix it up more but all in all a decent game we've no else so stick with him now and see if Rambo and bond can improve his work rate .
            Phillips l/w ,zarate , Adel , Vargas r/w , for Tuesday night
            Last edited by dogsrrs; 08-02-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I thought had a shocker far better player then he showed yesterday
              Who Fer ? if so I thought so much for playing him in his right position

Comment

He has a great cross on him
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

better yesterday. Still has a way to improve yet, but hopefully with time and confidence this will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Who Fer ? if so I thought so much for playing him in his right position
                    Yes mate Fer. Was decent last weekend in middle but invisible yesterday

Comment

He's was alright. 2 great crosses. Needs a run in the team now, as I still feel he hasn't any confidence to take on players. Kept crossing it very early.

Comment

Yes mate Fer. Was decent last weekend in middle but invisible yesterday
                        Dunno what match you were watching but was excellent yesterday, defended attacked and passed excellently
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Dunno what match you were watching but was excellent yesterday, defended attacked and passed excellently
                          clearly different one to you. Did you actually go to the game or you basing your view on your excel spreadsheet

Saw him get himself in trouble time and time again holding on to the ball when he could have given it, slowing the game down and don't actually recall him attacking at all thought he was quite subdued yesterday in comparison to the week before where he dictated the second half

Comment

clearly different one to you. Did you actually go to the game or you basing your view on your excel spreadsheet

Saw him get himself in trouble time and time again holding on to the ball when he could have given it, slowing the game down and don't actually recall him attacking at all thought he was quite subdued yesterday in comparison to the week before where he dictated the second half
                            This. Can't get out of trouble. Nor find himself space. Though Fer very poor yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              This. Can't get out of trouble. Nor find himself space. Though Fer very poor yesterday.
                              Glad its not just me that witnessed it 77 was starting to think I was going mad

Comment

Glad its not just me that witnessed it 77 was starting to think I was going mad
                                Dunno what's wrong with him, tbh. Think there's a player there, but he invariably opts for the safe thing. Never managers to shake off the opposition or get away from his player. Perhaps he's not suited for the hurly burly of the middle of the pitch? Perhaps play him behind Zarate at Sunderland with Adel and Phillips either side in 4231? And Sandro (if the p rick is ever fit...) and Kelvin in front of the back four. Have to play him from here in in

Comment

Working...
                                X