No announcement yet.

Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've definitely got the slowest back 4 when we play 4 CB at the back. Our defence is so badly coached, we can't do the basics right. No composure on the ball and no cohesion between defenders means there are gaps everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      ned was the wrong side of the goal scorer , that little fella caused us probs all day . we have the slowest back 4 in the PL
      Spot on, yet all the blame seems to be on Caulker again. As for getting Rio to teach him, wasnt it Ferdinand who gave the ball away at St Mary's and also eecently at Arsenal. Truth is the whole set of defenders have been guilty of errors time and time again this season hence the lousy goals conceded stats.
      i cant think of a single one of them who can claim to have had a decent season let alone a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Que Nasser to come with some stats and blow this view out the water. I actually agree with you basic passes short or over hit. Barton kept playing this looped lofty ball to no one down the channel time after time. It was like watching rugby like we were trying to put the ball out and box them in
        Actually wests, I agree from my vision, but also the stats agree, only players with more than 80 percent accuracy are Fer, Ferdinand, Hoilett, henry. All the others are below 80. Pretty shocking. 129 players are better at passing in this league than our best passer
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          We had a precious point deep into injury time and this DEFENDER
          does'nt know where row z is he has the ability you cant argue with that
          but his lack of judgement makes him a liability , with Dunne's injury I now
          can see Rio playing on tuesday , Caulker needs guidance and needs to
          learn the very basics of defending
          He could have the best coach in the world working with him, but not even the best can coach against mistakes. You can tell a player every day, when in doubt kick it out, but if he doesn't put that into practice it won't work.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Actually wests, I agree from my vision, but also the stats agree, only players with more than 80 percent accuracy are Fer, Ferdinand, Hoilett, henry. All the others are below 80. Pretty shocking. 129 players are better at passing in this league than our best passer

OPS.No wonder we are struggling. Dont shoot me Down ,but This makes me thinks it should have been a place for Ferdinand in the team aswell. As a defensive midfielder perhaps? I mean he can(could) at least make a short pass.
            Last edited by Shania; 09-02-2015, 08:58 AM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Its a shame because for 90 minutes i thought, despite their lack of pace, the defence did their job well. Southampton didnt have that many clear cut opportunities and Green didnt have a great deal to do, and what he had to do looked comfortable.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                He could have the best coach in the world working with him, but not even the best can coach against mistakes. You can tell a player every day, when in doubt kick it out, but if he doesn't put that into practice it won't work.
                Yep nail head mate he could be a better than average C/B but needs a BAWLER and Shouter along side him

Comment

Ned should have dealt with Mane but in all honesty it was a good goal and he had been a real handful all day long. Possibly one of the best forward players I've seen against us at LR this season.

As for Caulker - made some good tackles here and there but was way out of position at a vital time of the game. Personally couldn't care less when he leaves at the end of the season.

Comment

Would much rather go down trying to win games at the death and loosing them than holding on for a point with tough games coming up. 3 points can make so much difference than 1. At least he was trying to do the right thing but just cocked up the pass at the end.

If we had got 1 point this weekend it wouldn't have made too much difference but 3 would have been huge for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                      If we had got 1 point this weekend it wouldn't have made too much difference but 3 would have been huge for us.
                      but instead of 1 or 3 we got 0

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        So much for signing young hungry players with potential. He ticked ALL the boxes so many on here wanted however has flattered to deceive in so many games and has cost us how many goals and points now???
                        The curse of QPR strikes yet again

Comment

I see mutch got subbed at half time. Wonder how long till pardew realises.

Comment

Personally I don't mind fact he went forwards, used to love sight of Bob Hazell barrelling forwards causing mayhem in runaway dustcart mode. Its the hopeless pass at end of it that was depressing.... Its effing unbelievable how many of our players can't execute a 10yd pass properly, control the ball or shoot straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Ned should have dealt with Mane but in all honesty it was a good goal and he had been a real handful all day long..
                              If he was playing with a hamstring injury not surprised the boy managed to role him in fairness to Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                                Personally I don't mind fact he went forwards, used to love sight of Bob Hazell barrelling forwards causing mayhem in runaway dustcart mode. Its the hopeless pass at end of it that was depressing.... Its effing unbelievable how many of our players can't execute a 10yd pass properly, control the ball or shoot straight.
                                Yeah but it's about the time he went charging forward when row z or leather it for a Soton goal kick 93 mins

Comment

Working...
                                X