No announcement yet.

Is Bond picking the team Saturday????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as much as i'd love to see all this happen, I just can't see it! I feel all this will happen if/when Sherwood comes in

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      As stated, I would go with Kevin Gallen unless Clement was available.

But my all means promote failure if it seems to be the right solution.
      He'd probably work with his brother Steve so that wouldn't be totally awful. Better than Sherwood anyway...l

Comment

au contraire. As stated, I would go with Kevin Gallen unless Clement was available.

But my all means promote failure if seems to be the right solution.
        Love Kevin Gallen but there is not a chance I'd hand him the first team, not now or ever for that matter. As for Paul Clement, great footballing pedigree and a local lad but being a great coach or assistant manager doesn't necessarily mean someone will be a great manager. Brian Kidd, Steve Clarke, Carlos Queiroz & Ray Wilkins are all examples!
        Last edited by Tarbie; 05-02-2015, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Love Kevin Gallen but there is not a chance I'd hand him the first team, not now or ever for that matter. As for Paul Clement, great footballing pedigree and a local lad but being a great coach or assistant manager doesn't necessarily mean someone will be a great manager. Brian Kidd, Steve Clarke, Carlos Queiroz & Ray Wilins are all examples!
          Thing is Tarbs you can not guarantee anything, which is why they should take their time and put someone in on a temp basis (like Gallen) who is not tainted by Team Redknapp. Cant stand the whole Ferdinand / THFC gang either. I wanted Bilic last time round, but he wont come now, he's seen the shambles in situ.

Comment

Neither Harry, nor Hoddle or Jordan were sacked, remember? They all resigned! So Bond decided he did not want to resign. He will actually leave if and when a new Manager is appointed, and that is....if he is asked to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              So Bond decided he did not want to resign.
              Why wasn't he sacked? This guy aided and abetted Harry's fiasco.

Comment

Thing is Tarbs you can not guarantee anything, which is why they should take their time and put someone in on a temp basis (like Gallen) who is not tainted by Team Redknapp. Cant stand the whole Ferdinand / THFC gang either. I wanted Bilic last time round, but he wont come now, he's seen the shambles in situ.
                I don't disagree with you on Bilic, he would be a good appointment I think. Unfortunately for you, I think you're going to have to get over your dislike for Ferdinand. Tony has shown his intentions with regards to Ferdinand pretty clearly and he will be the guy orchestrating the restructure of the club set-up.

Comment

Why wasn't he sacked? This guy aided and abetted Harry's fiasco.
                  You cant go from having four coaches to just one, so have had to keep him for a minute to help ramsey out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    You cant go from having four coaches to just one, so have had to keep him for a minute to help ramsey out.
                    My thoughts too Kev.

Comment

Clint Rio and Joey have their coaching badges and I'm sure would've helped out.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

As stated, I would go with Kevin Gallen unless Clement was available.

But my all means promote failure if it seems to be the right solution.
                        Kevin Gallen? never managed...done some underage coaching...Is he yer best mate?

Comment

Good point, Kevin. It seems moaning non stop, is a bad habit, full stop.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Good news on Ramsey ahead of Saturday's game - not such good news on Sherwood (i.e. this report reckons he's already our new manager).

"Chris Ramsey included two youngsters in his first training session since being placed in caretaker charge at QPR...

Ramsey, assisted by Kevin Bond, is preparing the squad for Saturday’s game against Southampton ahead of Rangers’ planned appointment of Tim Sherwood as manager.

Full-back Darnell Furlong – son of former QPR striker Paul – and midfielder Brandon Comley joined the first team for the session. Both players signed professional contracts last year.

Furlong has impressed in recent months, while Comley is highly rated by former Tottenham coach Ramsey, who was given an overseeing role at Loftus Road after Les Ferdinand was installed as head of football operations in October."

Full article: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...aining-session

Comment

He might have taken the cones with him......

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                                Good point, Kevin. It seems moaning non stop, is a bad habit, full stop.
                                You can go from four to one, these people are adults and they are coaching / playing football, not doing brain surgery. It simply depends on how determined you are to clean the stables.

Comment

Working...
                                X