Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

some of you should be ashamed of yourselves re harry

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Factamondo
    You know when you've been factamondoed!
    • Mar 2009
    • 37198

    #1

    some of you should be ashamed of yourselves re harry

    the man is a pensioner....dodgy knee.....nervous twitch.....early stage dementia....lost his dog........................shame......shame on you!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!
  • West Acton
    CCG
    • Dec 2009
    • 21475

    #2
    Looks like bagpuss

    Comment

    • vespa
      Gang of Four Members
      • Mar 2011
      • 6903

      #3
      Originally posted by Factamondo
      the man is a pensioner....dodgy knee.....nervous twitch.....early stage dementia....lost his dog........................shame......shame on you!
      Lost his dog ? Lost his dog ????
      I hate dogs ,but a dog like Harry`s with a flourishing bank account ?
      As long as Fido dont have dementia too and can remember his PIN number
      Reckon i`m off round Harrys local park with a sack and a tin of Chum
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

      Comment

      • Factamondo
        You know when you've been factamondoed!
        • Mar 2009
        • 37198

        #4
        its somebodies grandfather westie......you are better than that young man!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment

        • lymehoop
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 7380

          #5
          if you think we are harsh on here, take a gander over LoftforWords. Ripping into the backroom staff
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

          Comment

          • brightonr
            Banned
            • Mar 2009
            • 10922

            #6
            Originally posted by lymehoop
            if you think we are harsh on here, take a gander over LoftforWords. Ripping into the backroom staff
            I did enjoy the "f**k off Jordan and don't forget your teeth".

            Comment

            • knocker
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 4009

              #7
              Originally posted by vespa
              Lost his dog ? Lost his dog ????
              I hate dogs ,but a dog like Harry`s with a flourishing bank account ?
              As long as Fido dont have dementia too and can remember his PIN number
              Reckon i`m off round Harrys local park with a sack and a tin of Chum
              How can you hate dogs? You must be a nasty person.

              Comment

              • vespa
                Gang of Four Members
                • Mar 2011
                • 6903

                #8
                Originally posted by knocker
                How can you hate dogs? You must be a nasty person.
                dirty smelly animals ,s hit all over the pavements ,owners think everyone loves them ,when i`d rather put their horrible creature head first into a combine harvester
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                Comment

                • Hertford Hoop
                  W12 Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 15998

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Factamondo
                  the man is a pensioner....dodgy knee.....nervous twitch.....early stage dementia....lost his dog........................shame......shame on you!
                  Like you facto I loved Harry the most, we should hold hands and spearhead the Harry self preservation society club. Harry is God
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                  Comment

                  • march56
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1275

                    #10
                    harry who!

                    Comment

                    • qprted
                      CCG
                      • May 2010
                      • 9639

                      #11
                      I think

                      I think knowbody loved harry boy more than me but his negative defensive tactics shocked me

                      ive never seen anything like it

                      much the same as don howe

                      defence defence and more defence,better he resigned so we can re build but lets get the right manager in

                      im hoping for gerry francis
                      Click here to view my blog.

                      More...

                      Comment

                      Working...