Who do you want as the new manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Agree mate. It was a rhetorical question as you no doubt gathered.
    Yep and I also was making a point.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

No vote from me. Not so that I can castigate any failure or claim any credit for a successful appointment. No matter who votes what, the Board will make the choice and then I will get behind them whoever they are.
      For the record, in recent times, I was gutted when we appointed Hughes and delighted when he was replaced by Harry, really pleased when we went for De Canio as it seemed like a breath of fresh air and absolutely devastated when we went for Dowie.
      No matter I have continued to go home and away week after week and suffered the rubbish, enjoyed the good and like so many loved that day last May. I've only really once turned on a manager and that was after a trip to Swansea when we couldn't manage a single shot on goal even though an outfield player was between the sticks for the majority of the game. Gladly the change came soon after
      So I really am one of those rare people that is prepared to give any one a chance, not gloat if they succeed or fail and reserve judgement - not really a message board type am I
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Martin O'Neil

Comment

John Terry as player manager
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

"tonyfernandes
            @tonyfernandes

We the board will hire someone who cares, thinks long term, wants to be involved in developing the academy, has coaching skills, will play young players and is a winner."

Alan Curbishley or Gary Neville?

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
              "tonyfernandes
              @tonyfernandes

We the board will hire someone who cares, thinks long term, wants to be involved in developing the academy, has coaching skills, will play young players and is a winner."

Alan Curbishley or Gary Neville?
              Arsene Wenger
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

For me I'd want to chase these guys up with a longterm project in mind:

(no particular order)
                Paul Clement
                Gary Neville
                Eddie Howe
                Steve McClaren

Comment

Can we re-phrase the title of this thread toooo... Who do you REALISTICALLY want as manager?

McLaren - No chance. He aint gona leave Derby in the sh1t at this stage of the season and he already turned Newcastle down.
                  Eddie How - No chance right now. Same as McLaren, fighting for promotion, he aint gona leave Bournemouth in the sh1t.
                  Clement - You never know but slim chance leaving Madrid for a relegation battle with QPR.

Whose doing the news conference on Friday? - Ramsay...... Who was he assistant to at Spuds?... Sherwood.

Close thread.

Comment

Originally posted by loftustoad View Post
                    For me I'd want to chase these guys up with a longterm project in mind:

(no particular order)
                    Paul Clement
                    Gary Neville
                    Eddie Howe
                    Steve McClaren
                    Honestly cannot believe his name comes up as a manager of a PL club.

Neil Lennon, failing that Karl Robinson.

Comment

Dont know why, but i really like neil lennon as well. Seems like the sort of manager whos just not had a good prem job yet, but when he does he will be the bollarks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Dont know why, but i really like neil lennon as well. Seems like the sort of manager whos just not had a good prem job yet, but when he does he will be the bollarks.
                        Look at how he has rejuvenated Bolton.

In my opinion, we should leave Les as manager until the summer then go and get Lennon.

Comment

Sean dyche. Proved he can work within a budget. Gets the best out of his players.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                            Sean dyche. Proved he can work within a budget. Gets the best out of his players.
                            Good call but I would bet he wont leave Burnley even if they go down.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                              and why would he leave Burnley and join us? Get real!!!!
                              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                                and why would he leave Burnley and join us? Get real!!!!
                                He manages burnley not Barcelona. Did austin not leave them to join us? . Lure of london. Better financial backing.
                                Poor post oldboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X