Time for the banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    Anyone would think we were back in league one signing sammy koejoe the way people are over reacting
    That could become reality very quickly
    R's

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
      What's happened to the it wouldn't matter if we were in the conference I'd still go and back my team, FFS we are at the moment in the prem still, Jesus wept
      Hallelujah, some had their a rses wiped for too long webbie
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

As we are cut adrift at the bottom of the league now and need to claw back a massive 1 point to be safe and stay up I see no point getting behind the team and seeing what we can do. A shame the premier league relegated us at 11pm tonight.......

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
          As we are cut adrift at the bottom of the league now and need to claw back a massive 1 point to be safe and stay up I see no point getting behind the team and seeing what we can do. A shame the premier league relegated us at 11pm tonight.......
          We needed players period ... Striker, winger and defensive cover light

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
            Maybe we did but you don't stop supporting your team coz we didn't get what we wanted

Comment

Maybe we did but you don't stop supporting your team coz we didn't get what we wanted
              Exactly!

Comment

Agreed ... But personally am disappointed ... We are most definitely on the back foot even more ..

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                  I couldn't agree more and am also disappointed that we were not able to bring anyone in as it's not going to be easy.

However getting behind the team is the only way we will stay up.

I assume everyone will start abusing Les and demanding he goes now instead of Harry because we didn't bring anyone in as I am sure Harry would have wanted to if left unchecked.

Comment

Un-believable reactions.

Man up and get behind the team. If we get relegated, get behind them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Un-believable reactions.

Man up and get behind the team. If we get relegated, get behind them again.
                      This
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

There are lots of reasons to think TF/the board/Redknapp have done an awful job the past two years but not spunking away millions more on random last minute panic buys to satisfy the Sky Sports News generation is not one of them.

Comment

I agree to some extent Geng... but because HR seems incapable of playing the players in their correct position we are light in 1 or 2 areas IMHO...

Comment

Bring a banner saying play Vargas upfront lol
                            R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                              Bring a banner saying play Vargas upfront lol
                              he's fine on the right, just needs be a wide forward / winger (the Sanchez or Hazard role) rather than a right mid. It's the tactics that need to change

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                                As we are cut adrift at the bottom of the league now and need to claw back a massive 1 point to be safe and stay up...
                                Really? Not about 20 points?
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X