Aaron Lennon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Lennon

Not happy about move to hull can he be teaming up with his old mate harry?

Hope so

Comment

This is one player we should go all out for

Comment

saw him a few years back in duty free in malaga airport looking at the prices of aftershave , i said to him ' you really need to worry about the cost'

Comment

Haha^^^^
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Don't Spurs want £7 million?

Given that we only have one more domestic loan available a lot of reports today have been rubbish.

I would like Lennon though but not for that price given his worrying injury record. Can't see us using our last loan on him either.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              saw him a few years back in duty free in malaga airport looking at the prices of aftershave , i said to him ' you really need to worry about the cost'
              Did he answer ..."I'm not worrying about Lacoste, I just prefer Hugo Boss"

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                Don't Spurs want £7 million?

Given that we only have one more domestic loan available a lot of reports today have been rubbish.

I would like Lennon though but not for that price given his worrying injury record. Can't see us using our last loan on him either.
                Correct. Seems like adebayor is on his way so will have to be a permanent deal. Which is unlikely as Matty says want big doe! Unless they terminate zarate loan which seems a waste now as getting no game time. Btw think Lennon would be great addition

Comment

Rednap saying at stoke pressie that it will be difficult getting players in so late in the transfer window, what the fu##has he been doing over the last month.

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                    Rednap saying at stoke pressie that it will be difficult getting players in so late in the transfer window, what the fu##has he been doing over the last month.
                    playing golf , surely they sound out and watch players months in advance . we've had enough panic buys in recent years

Comment

do you think the board may have told him to not talk about transfers, after the Hooper deal?

Comment

Then why not say if any deals are done I'll talk about it then like most managers

Comment

Hope he don't come here, I don't think he's all that.

Comment

Maybe not but better than what we have.

Comment

Then why not say if any deals are done I'll talk about it then like most managers
                              wouldn't make any diff to you would it......you'd still ask wtf has he been doing for the last month

Comment

Working...
                              X