So Pardew and Pulis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pardew and Pulis

Are beatable!!!!! I know some on here thought their arrival meant they were out of trouble but they can smell the poop just as much as we can and there well and truly in the mix gents

Think both defeats at home will be a bit of a shock to the system. Palace on the up but turned over by an Everton team that last won against us and before that it was November and who were in shocking form and Baggies to ship three at home when Pulis' sides are built or organisation and defensive unity may make each think we are not as good as the initial bounce gave us

Think both remain vulnerable and both there next games are six pointers in Burnley and Leicester

I can't remember anyone posting that they were unbeatable. I can however remember a lot of people posting that they would keep Palace and WBA...which they will. I'd much rather be in Palace's and WBA's position (both in terms of league and manager) than in ours, let's put it that way.

Comment

Don't disagree but it was given as granted they would both just stay up I don't think its going to be that easy for either

Comment

Not unbeatable but certainly got more points than us recently. They lost yesterday but so did we

Comment

Unbeatable? Who said that?

Think it's more the fact it was acknowledged both clubs acted in a timely manner.

Let's have this conversation in May!

Comment

Both will bounce back unlike us unfortunately.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

they have already got more points than we will get till the end of season
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
              X