No announcement yet.

TF's Tweets this morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst part is, we will be in the same predicament next year if we are in the PL, because of old boys will be ready to kick the bucket in the summer, our loanees will be back at the parent clubs, and we will be left with a handful of talent and a 3-4 not quite good enough types. Then the team will be trying to find their direction and flow, with a new coach, all new faces, yada yada.
    IF this was my business, I wouldn't want to be constantly worrying about sc###### by, getting slated by the media, and answering ridiculous questions. Last season I would have told Harry no more seniors on a free. Lets build a core. Whoever gives Tony "advice" on how to run the club needs to be punched in the face. Im not saying that cuz i have experience, im saying that because it's been a circus 2 out of the last 3 years here.

Comment

It takes time to establish yourself a PL club. Can't just expect to be anything other than sc###### by until your foundations are right.

Need a new stadium and a better acadamy, training facilities etc

Comment

it just goes to show what a mess the management is in, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing

Comment

12321 How the hell do you know that about tony? You studied his background in his airasia business have you? Talking rubbish

Some of you don't realise how lucky we are to have a owner like tony. #expectationalert

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
            Some of you don't realise how lucky we are to have a owner like tony. #expectationalert
            Lol thanks Tone

Comment

I am really struggling to work out why so many people on here diss TF ! He has been let down by 2 high profile Managers, although I stick by that HR did lead us to a Wembley win ! TF has financially backed his managers but for some reason it hasn't worked out, although settling in the Premier isn't as easy as some on here believe. Our away record is horrendous and I agree HR won't be here next season whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                I am really struggling to work out why so many people on here diss TF ! He has been let down by 2 high profile Managers, although I stick by that HR did lead us to a Wembley win ! TF has financially backed his managers but for some reason it hasn't worked out, although settling in the Premier isn't as easy as some on here believe. Our away record is horrendous and I agree HR won't be here next season whatever.
                I'm still pro TF, as you said he has given us what we wanted.

a) Someone who has ambition.
                b) Will spend money on tranfers.
                c) Support the manager.
                d) Upgrading the training facilities.

At least he's trying with the other board members.

Comment

If we won the prem and european cup, tickets and beer were free still the same old same olds on here would slate the board and manger and players cos of some made up in their head problematic way. Some people are born that way. Its what makes the world go around, in the pub you just walk away from people whos whole life is woe betide me, message boards you cant. And thats the beauty of them to be homest.

Comment

Working...
                  X