Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So with Mutch going.........our centre midfield will comprise of........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
    Agree about Barry bannan. Average player. I can't help but think that for some reason there is a large section of watrb that think the grass is so much greener at other clubs. Look at the league table ffs. 1 win and we are out of the relegation battle. A lot of the other teams have a lot of the same rubbish players.

Like it or not we are the same standard as the other 7clubs in the same scrap as us and the worst 3 will drop. But it will be settled by not a lot
    Careful, you are being optimistic
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Should I keep that to myself lol

Comment

I watched Bannan a few Seasons ago and he dominated the match against us. Pardew has also said he features in his plans. Still on the bench, though. Probably not good enough..

Interested comment from Nasser on M´Villa...but his attitude is not good. On the other hand, he has to save his career.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Fer is also central midfield by the way but never gets a game there!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Careful, you are being optimistic
            You really do come across as an arrogant ####, wise up and see the bigger picture ffs.

Comment

Not sure we've done good business played about £7m only getting £4.75m don't see that as a good deal other than we've got rid of a bad player and his wages but lost quite a bit of dosh on him

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                You really do come across as an arrogant ####, wise up and see the bigger picture ffs.
                I am, we are 1 point away from being out of the relegation zone, 3 from 14th and 4 points from 12th. That is a pretty big picture to be honest.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Not sure we've done good business played about £7m only getting £4.75m don't see that as a good deal other than we've got rid of a bad player and his wages but lost quite a bit of dosh on him
                  Dont think either of them figures are correct to be fair mate. Think we will get back near on what we paid.
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-01-2015, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan
                    I really would have liked to see us sign Will Hughes this summer, Anyone else?
                    Yeah, they want toilett and phillips, then do us a swap like every other prem club does to championship ĉlubs.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                      Fer is also central midfield by the way but never gets a game there!
                      We better start to play him there from now on. Not sure he likes it that much at QPR. Need some to cover defensive duties for him. Not sure who? M´Vila?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Would also like to add Mutch needs to play in Leroy Fer's role but obviously Fer is better then Mutch

Another reason to get rid of Mutch, he's nothing special
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Yeah, they want toilett and phillips, then do us a swap like every other prem club does to championship ĉlubs.
                          I deleted my op because I realized he was under 30. Maybe this summer upcoming

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            I am, we are 1 point away from being out of the relegation zone, 3 from 14th and 4 points from 12th. That is a pretty big picture to be honest.
                            Unless you turn every single thread and post into a moan and keep repeating 'we are down already' non stop then you are considered a divv on this palace of doom mate.

Comment

How many threads do we have saying Mutch isn't good enough, and now he is possibly moving on, everybody is complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Unless you turn every single thread and post into a moan and keep repeating 'we are down already' non stop then you are considered a divv on this palace of doom mate.
                                No ones forcing you to be here

Comment

Working...
                                X