No announcement yet.

Turkish keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be pretty disheartened if we let McCarthy go.

Comment

Keepers the absolute last of our problems.

Comment

Pretty sure the club said McCarthy was not available.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          To replace McCarthy who was rumoured to be a Toffees target a couple of weeks back?...
          Possibly this is the reason for the link.

Comment

If we move Mccarthy on then there is something seriously wrong with our club. The big clubs make hard choices. I hate to use Scum as a example but Cech was still a class keeper but they intergrated Courtouis in this year because he's the future.

We need a manager with balls and vision and why I completely understand Green is 1st choice this year but we should be grooming this lad for his position next year. It might seem harsh but that's how it needs to be.
            Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 29-01-2015, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              If we move Mccarthy on then there is something seriously wrong with our club. The big clubs make hard choices. I hate to use Scum as a example but Cech was still a class keeper but they intergrated Courtouis in this year because he's the future.

We need a manager with balls and vision and why I completely understand Green is 1st choice this year but we should be grooming this lad for his position next year. It might seem harsh but that's how it needs to be.
              Top post your right tough choices to be made like Chelsea did

Comment

If we let Green go in the summer then this makes sense!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

exactly maidstone,future england keeper too imo

Comment

Harold Redcrapp probably wants him as a winger, and Tony wants him to clean the plane shi tters
                    Seriously though, why does every single, and i mean every every every single rumour thread turn into 'we are the the worst run club on the planet'?

Comment

[QUOTE=Kevin Mcleod;1377520]Harold Redcrapp probably wants him as a winger, and Tony wants him to clean the plane shi tters
                      Seriously though, why does every single, and i mean every every every single rumour thread turn into 'we are the the worst run club on the planet'?[/QUOTE
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

It doesn't turn into #### the club off at every given point. This thread is a discussion of 'IF' this is true the club needs to take a serious look at themselves.

I personally think its a load rubbish cant imagine they would do it but tthen again look at Mutch.

Kev you like to look at QPR that everything is all fine mate then that's fine that's your opinion but to me and others a lot of things aren't right atm but discussion like this are what they are, which is just general chat mate. after all this is a message board.

Comment

We havent sold anyone since the new lot took over us (remy sold himself), now all of a sudden we are a selling club and are going to ruin the club. The only thing that has been wrong with the club is the managers have not delivered, and have all been pretty rubbish on the whole. Why is everyone finding multiple other problems that are not there (yet), i dont get it. Managers have sold us short, and maybe a few players but other than that we have not done a lot wrong other than try and become a prem regular imho.
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-01-2015, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X