Every year, we take it right up the bottle in cup games. I'm surprised anyone bothers going anymore. I haven't been since MK away.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
shame on our club and its apathy towards the cups!
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
I made the vow at MK Dons at home (1-4 defeat?) not to do another cup game until we decided to take it seriously.... Seems a wise decision too given results since!You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
Who says we don't take cup games seriously?
Comment
-
-
-
as a small club its the only chance of us ever ever winning 'major' honours....we will never ever finish top four in the premier league so why not give the cups a real bash.....im really p issed off at the club right now!you know nothing john snow!!!!Comment
-
2 wins in 14 years! Should know by now it's pointless us being in it!!Comment
-
that really is a shameful effort.....i urge all qpr fans to boycott all future cup games home n away!you know nothing john snow!!!!Comment
-
Comment


Comment