Palace Want Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
    We have got the money, they just don't want to give it to the bloodhound to waste. Can't blame them really.
    No we haven't not with ffp kicking in

Comment

Why the #### are we interested in Campbell he is similar to Vargas who at this point in time we can only play him by playing him out of position

We need someone to replace Zamora a target man type of striker

If we sign him it will be another scatter gun signing with no real idea of where to play him or how he will fit into the side

This shitty club of ours deserves everything it gets
      Last edited by Rangersw12; 27-01-2015, 04:45 PM.
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Campbell will not improve our starting 11. Do not want.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          If they don't trust him then surely they should have sacked him? If that's the case then this really is a circus!

I'm losing faith everyday with the owners. They come across as so out of their depth it's scary and don't have the minerals to make big decisions.
          Unfortunatley Tone hasn't got the cojones to do the deed. He is misguided by his desire to have stability(which i can understand), even if it ends up in relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            No we haven't not with ffp kicking in
            I believe these guys could bankroll it if they wanted to, and any potential FFP fine that we might incur, but they are wisely choosing not to.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
              Unfortunatley Tone hasn't got the cojones to do the deed. He is misguided by his desire to have stability(which i can understand), even if it ends up in relegation.
              At the same time though, i sort of think what is the point of getting rid of HR now.. These are his players. He should be made to live or die by it as Tone says. If we go down, he has egg on his face as this is his squad.

Comment

Looks like Mutch is off. Sky sports bloke on Twitter Pete o rourke just said he's poised to sign for Palace. Probably taken million pound hit on him in 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Looks like Mutch is off. Sky sports bloke on Twitter Pete o rourke just said he's poised to sign for Palace. Probably taken million pound hit on him in 6 months.

yep, just seen that. looking like a palace player by tomorrow. hope we get the 5mil and invest it in gesteade
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If it's true we are taking Campbell in part exchange it shows everything that's wrong with our club.

Campbell was available at the start of season for 700k (buy out clause) if Redknapp wanted him why didn't he buy him then.

Even if it's just a straight sale you have to assume that Much along with Phillips, was scouted by an employee of our club. We paid at least 5 mill for each of them but on what basis and is the guy who scouted them still employed, if so why!!!

We have a revolving door re players with some on here suggesting paying the equivalent of 1.5 mill for Campbell (part exchange) is good business when we could have got him for half that.

We have no long term plan, poor scouts and always pay over the odds as we are always desperate to get players in. How not to run a football club!

Comment

• Don't know what to think of Campbell deal. If we get 4 mill for Mutch and Campbell then its not the worst deal in history. He will stretch defenders and adds some needed pace upfront. Works his socks off and is capable of the odd goal.

Again just feel we are being mugged off and we are looking for quick fire solutions that just don't make sense. I aint going sit here saying mutch has been a revalation but hes been here 6 months, struggled with a injury then not given a run of games and now we are selling him to one of our direct rivals who obviously see his potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        yep, just seen that. looking like a palace player by tomorrow. hope we get the 5mil and invest it in gesteade
                        It's funny, at the start of the season, Harry was using Mutch as one of the excuses for us getting battered, remember a number of his interviews: "yeah we've got Sandro out, Jordan Mutch out , Mutch is a very good player just not been able to get a game out of him" etc, and then four months later when he hasn't hit the ground running, he sells him(most likely at a loss).

Pathetic.

Comment

• Yeah I also don't think we should get rid now, would be pointless.

As to whether Harry will live or die by his players, I sort of question as to whether he really cares. He'll still be going on Match of the Day come August whether we stay up or not.

He has shown many times over the past few seasons that he's not that bothered, as he has said a few times, he won't lose any sleep over it.

Comment

• What are Harry and Tony supposed to do? Announce to the world we've got X millions to spend this window, thereby attracting the leech agents, or say nothing and go about business in a quiet manner?

I'd rather everyone thinks we're potless and make signings under the radar if possible.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Mutch is terrible. Would much rather he is off elsewhere and we can get someone in who gets involved in games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Mutch is terrible. Would much rather he is off elsewhere and we can get someone in who gets involved in games.
                                Again, to say he is terrible is a tad harsh. The lad hasn't been given a fair crack IMO.. His been injured and played in a different position to where he was effective last season for Cardiff.

Comment

Working...
                                X