Palace Want Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Mutch? isnt he the £6 million player we never play and when we do he has looked a bit pony. Bye. Lets have players in the squad that can step up and be counted. Or is it the manager that has no trust in him?
    While I feel exactly the same as you, how much you wanna bet if we were to sell Mutch or loan him out, he would be extremely successful? Just the way things go at QPR lol
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Actually will be so angry if we sell him, hasn't had the chance to shine yet. I've never been a 'Harry Out' kind of guy, but his management of the squad is nothing short of disgusting. He has a core of 11/12 players he keeps onside, and bombs the rest out. Genuinely appalled.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
        Actually will be so angry if we sell him, hasn't had the chance to shine yet. I've never been a 'Harry Out' kind of guy, but his management of the squad is nothing short of disgusting. He has a core of 11/12 players he keeps onside, and bombs the rest out. Genuinely appalled.
        Your'e right Kent but when you take into account 3 keepers only one can be played at a time
        then our duds Swp phillips Hoilet Traore then tantrum thower Adel 2 out injured ,
        that reduces his match day squad by 9 down16 ,11 starters 5 on the bench =16 so easy to see HR
        is down to bare bones
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 23-01-2015, 09:32 AM.

Comment

To me all this speculation regarding our players proves is that we do have a core of good players, but they are not being utilised! Come on you coaches, sort it out!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            To me all this speculation regarding our players proves is that we do have a core of good players, but they are not being utilised! Come on you coaches, sort it out!
            Taxis are needed not coaches for Bond and Jordaon

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              While I feel exactly the same as you, how much you wanna bet if we were to sell Mutch or loan him out, he would be extremely successful? Just the way things go at QPR lol
              lol yep guaranteed.

Comment

Will be disappointed if he goes as I thought he was a good signing for us and would add something to the team. While he hasn't really been given a run in the side and has had a number of injuries that have affected him as well I think the biggest problem is the switch from 3-5-2. Had we been looking at 5 in midfield before the season began surely we would have been looking at Barton, Fer & Mutch in the centre and Isla/Yun out wide. As we have gone to 4-4-2 someone needs top miss out and it's Mutch with his injuries.

The only way I could see this making sense is getting the money and having someone lined up to invest it in that will actually be given a first team place. If we could let him go and gamble on McManaman that would do me.

Comment

We have fans #####ing that we sign too many old men on massive money, now we have people wanting a 22year old midfielder out the door after 6 injury hit months and about 6 games into his career.

We need to nuture players like him/Fer. Henry and Barton will be gone soon and we will need a midfield.

Comment

It's a joke if we offload a player who Harry clearly wanted but doesn't play him to one of our relegation rivals. The only good to come out of it would be if we spent that money on someone like Lennon or Gestede.

Personally would love to see the lad given 4 or 5 games with Phillips and see the difference in the team with a bit of energy.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      We have fans #####ing that we sign too many old men on massive money, now we have people wanting a 22year old midfielder out the door after 6 injury hit months and about 6 games into his career.

We need to nuture players like him/Fer. Henry and Barton will be gone soon and we will need a midfield.
                      The fans that moan that we are quick fix and all this are the same that want to get shot of a young player who's hardly had a chance.
                      I had to come off twitter because it started to make me hate our own fans. Bunch of moaning ######s.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        It's a joke if we offload a player who Harry clearly wanted but doesn't play him to one of our relegation rivals. The only good to come out of it would be if we spent that money on someone like Lennon or Gestede.

Personally would love to see the lad given 4 or 5 games with Phillips and see the difference in the team with a bit of energy.
                        Makes you wonder if Harry has seen something in training (or not as would be more likely) to suggest he made a mistake. I just cant see where Mutch would be useful other than on the wing and he hasnt even be tried there.

Comment

There's no point trying to rationalise HR's decisions, he plays who he likes and is a stubborn old #######.

I think Mutch needs to play in an advanced midfield role in the middle. It's a shame because half our squad seem to want to play there...

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

THANKYOU ^^^
                            Sick of seeing people complaining about Mutch all the time after barely playing for us and recovering from injury.
                            Our fans always have to complain about something it's ridiculous.

Guessing none of you watched the prem last season? Mutch was quality and if he gets the chances and is played in his best position, he will come good for us.

Comment

Is it a done deal, our palace friend seems to think so.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...40#post1375340

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                Is it a done deal, our palace friend seems to think so.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...40#post1375340
                                He probably read it while doing his paper round.

Comment

Working...
                                X