If QPR go down should Fernandes resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
    The stadium plans are not new at all, every chairman we've had has been looking into developing LR or building a new ground. In order to keep our club with today's demands we need to start looking into it now, it's not new.

How do you expect us to pay the player wage demands with little old LR?
    Loftus Rd is part of us and should never be relinquished in the search for a few extra quid. From a nipper myself i have been trudging up Goldhawk Rd and now my kids do the same (although moaning the whole way) . QPR is Loftus Rd .
    Last edited by vblockranger; 23-01-2015, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Loftus Rd is part of us and should never be relinquished in the search for a few extra quid.
      our new lot of premier plums don't get it.when our support gets culled due to our league status we shall see who is bawling for a new ground then.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        our new lot of premier plums don't get it.when our support gets culled due to our league status we shall see who is bawling for a new ground then.
        Been going there 40 odd years Lone and hope this new ground never happens. I am proud of it, restrictions,sore knees, #### pies aside i am still proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
          Only looking at a few programmes of old loan-i know we had small enough crowds but the club defo lowered it-i seen full houses claimed to be a lot less!! Agree about these newish plums...won't see them for pimms if we head down. Makes no odds i'd still be Rangers.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• We all love Loftus Road but some of us see it as part of our past but not our future.

Let's say for the sake of argument that Tony was prepared to just write off his losses and sell the club for a song to somebody who just wanted to run it to break even. In an instant we would turn into another Brentford. If that's what people want, fine, but that's not what I want for QPR.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              We all love Loftus Road but some of us see it as part of our past but not our future.

Let's say for the sake of argument that Tony was prepared to just write off his losses and sell the club for a song to somebody who just wanted to run it to break even. In an instant we would turn into another Brentford. If that's what people want, fine, but that's not what I want for QPR.
              At the same point ,i know a lot of Chelsea chaps who used to stand in the Shed ,sit in the West Stand /Benches , who now still support Chelsea but have to do it from the pub ,because they have been priced out /replaced by wave after wave of middle class or foreign fans . They would swap all the success, for the days when they were truly part of their club ( even though Bates wanted to electrocute them ! ) , we still have roughly the same people ,give or take who have always gone to Rangers ,and we still feel like a ( very disfunctional ) family .
              Once its gone ,we`ll never get it back .
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                We all love Loftus Road but some of us see it as part of our past but not our future.

Rather be a Brentford than sell our soul and become a Fulham and like i said i am a fan for life no matter what league or how small the club is.

Comment

Rather be a Brentford than sell our soul and become a Fulham and like i said i am a fan for life no matter what league or how small the club is.
                  And if we get this bigger stadium?
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    I will be gutted to leave Loftus Rd but rangers is my club and have to take the lows with the highs. Tbh Ginge cant see it ever happening but if it does then it wont stop me going.

Comment

I will be gutted to leave Loftus Rd but rangers is my club and have to take the lows with the highs. Tbh Ginge cant see it ever happening but if it does then it wont stop me going.
                      Good man. I reckon it'll happen eventually, maybe not as soon as they're saying.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Lets hope for the worst
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          At the same point ,i know a lot of Chelsea chaps who used to stand in the Shed ,sit in the West Stand /Benches , who now still support Chelsea but have to do it from the pub ,because they have been priced out /replaced by wave after wave of middle class or foreign fans . They would swap all the success, for the days when they were truly part of their club ( even though Bates wanted to electrocute them ! ) , we still have roughly the same people ,give or take who have always gone to Rangers ,and we still feel like a ( very disfunctional ) family .
                          Once its gone ,we`ll never get it back .
                          That's a whole different discussion, about the way the people who built the game are now being priced out of it. I agree with you that it is shameful.

However, our moving to a new stadium won't change that. And it should not cause our ticket prices to go up; in fact, since there will be more capacity, the laws of economics (increased supply) say that the price of tickets should actually come down. Tony has shown that he is trying to do the right thing by the fans so my guess is that he will try to keep ticket prices as low as he can - an option he doesn't really have while we play in such a small stadium. We shall see.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Except they are doing pretty well and will be moving to a new 20k seater stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              We will be Coventry.

Comment

The soul of a club resides in its fans, not the bricks and mortar of a stadium.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X