If QPR go down should Fernandes resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Haha. I´m sure we have a candidate for the manager post aswell;))
    Yes, I'd combine both positions.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Yes, I'd combine both positions.
      Hehe;))
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        Absolutley! i think its unbelievable...It would appear we have a chairman whose only fault is listening to want the fans want..we want champions league player when we came up ..people cried we got them..warnock is a championship manager get a proper premiership manager in like hughes they all cried..we got him..hughes is rubbish sack him ..harry come save us..he gave you that...
        we need to invest in decent youth players..Mutch ..granero...phillips...yun..all cried out for..he gave them...we need a better training ground...he is trying ..we need a bigger stadium..it seems that his main crime is giving us exactly what we want like spoilt kids going round toys r us....
        This, this and this again!!

Comment

Should have already stepped down

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Hoping we'll pull it out the bag. Not confident personally but if the worst was to happen should Tony Fernandes step down as chairman.

It would be the second time he has gone against the vast majority of fans to back a manager who went on to relegate us. (Damage Hughes done) This time around would be catastrophic for the club.

Nothing delivered on training ground

Nothing delivered as yet on new ground

£180m in debt

No youth set up

Should he step aside yes or no?
            I find the logic of the argument unlogical. Patience.

Comment

The only thing Tony has done wrong is to put his faith in the wrong people. He has made a big investment in the club in an attempt to establish us in the Premier League and is making plans to keep us there. Once we get the right person in charge of the team we will make great strides, I am sure of it.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Should have already stepped down
                He does not have the guts.

Comment

Yep there are not many Chairmen who would come along and waste almost £200 million on nearly 50 incoming players ,mostly rubbish , in his tenure. Hats off to the bloke and i suppose we can be thankful that we are not part of his consortium otherwise some of that money would have been ours!
                  At least we have the (eventual) promise of infrastructure. New academy/training ground is vital and will be the foundation of our club in the future (if he leaves one behind when he goes). Fantastic job so far even if he does say so himself.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    The only thing Tony has done wrong is to put his faith in the wrong people.
                    With a mega-naive attitude like his (if true) perhaps he would have been better off purchasing a chain of toy stores? Seriously.

Comment

Every thing he touches turns to shi.t.

Sadim he shall be called here on in.
                      "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Yep there are not many Chairmen who would come along and waste almost £200 million on nearly 50 incoming players ,mostly rubbish , in his tenure. Hats off to the bloke and i suppose we can be thankful that we are not part of his consortium otherwise some of that money would have been ours!
                        At least we have the (eventual) promise of infrastructure. New academy/training ground is vital and will be the foundation of our club in the future (if he leaves one behind when he goes). Fantastic job so far even if he does say so himself.

And there was I, thinking that it was Neil Warnock, Mark Hughes, and Harry Redknapp who brought in those players, and were able to do so because Tony invested in the team.

While all along it was actually Tony going out there and scouting players and identifying the ones he wanted to bring in. No wonder it didn't work out very well!
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post

And there was I, thinking that it was Neil Warnock, Mark Hughes, and Harry Redknapp who brought in those players, and were able to do so because Tony invested in the team.

While all along it was actually Tony going out there and scouting players and identifying the ones he wanted to bring in. No wonder it didn't work out very well!
                          Park, Boswinga, Cesar..... reckon they were managers picks?

Comment

Park, Boswinga, Cesar..... reckon they were managers picks?
                            Yes, they were Hughes's
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Yes, they were Hughes's
                              The board were wanting the manager to sign big name players which is what Hughes did
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

No! No! No! No! ....... Tony and his team are the best thing to happen to our club for a very long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X