Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cry baby SWP...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/w...-me-during-row

Harry swore at him during their meeting.

Gotta side with Harry on this one. "I dont want QPR fans to think I'm short changing them." What a joke of a statement. Hes been happy to sit there for the best part of 3/4 years and collect his wage. Yet only now he says something like that. How about the next meeting they have, they negotiate his release? Everyones happy then.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

contract up in the summer! whats he done wrong how about played S**T since he's come here!!!!!!!!!!! knows no other mugs will ever give him anything like the deal he got here

Comment

He wants to stay and 'help' QPR in our relegation dogfight ? ? ?

We're doomed I tell ya DOOMED !
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

"I just want to play football". What a #####, the sooner he ####s off the better.

Comment

Yes but what can he say or do at this point? He is not going to get any better on the pitch?
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He will always have stamford bridge! but other than that..sums up everything that is wrong with modern football!

Comment

SWP has openly said in the article that no-one at the club will tell him he's not wanted. Over to the club to comment then.

They just don't want anyone else to have him. I can understand their pride.
              Last edited by Olly; 16-01-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Who is he trying to kid! Just wants to try to make a case when he leaves at the end of his contract that he was not a mercenary and was happy to warm the bench for 3 years rather than playing football. The club tried to send him out on loan! Does that not give him the message he is not wanted?

If I was playing at a club who hardly played me over 3 years I think I would get the message they wanted me to F..k off. Shame he has not got the brains to work this out for himself.

Comment

If we know he's not wanted then he knows he's not wanted. Leech.

Comment

He knows he is not wanted - this has been obvious from his often omission from the match day squad. Plus he has been offered loans over the last 2 seasons and refused to go. So how can he honestly say all he wants to do is play football? If that was the case he would negotiate to go out on loan and QPR could work on a deal with the loaning clubs with regards to his wages. Even if the other club paid £10-15k of his weekly wage that would still save QPR around £50K per month.

He is leeching the club and I agree, this is one of the many things that at is wrong with modern day football.

Shame he hasn't refused to train or done anything illegal so that the club could fine or sack him.
                    He has 24 weeks left on his contract if it runs out at the end of June. if he is on 70k pw that is worth £1.68M. Hopefully he can sit down and negotiate a pay off. Perhaps £1M to go now and hopefully he can join an MLS club.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      He knows he is not wanted - this has been obvious from his often omission from the match day squad. Plus he has been offered loans over the last 2 seasons and refused to go. So how can he honestly say all he wants to do is play football? If that was the case he would negotiate to go out on loan and QPR could work on a deal with the loaning clubs with regards to his wages. Even if the other club paid £10-15k of his weekly wage that would still save QPR around £50K per month.

He is leeching the club and I agree, this is one of the many things that at is wrong with modern day football.

Shame he hasn't refused to train or done anything illegal so that the club could fine or sack him.
                      He has 24 weeks left on his contract if it runs out at the end of June. if he is on 70k pw that is worth £1.68M. Hopefully he can sit down and negotiate a pay off. Perhaps £1M to go now and hopefully he can join an MLS club.
                      I don't think he is on 70k pw, my understanding was that Cesar had match highest earner clause in his contract and he earned 60k so It couldn't have been any more than that.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        I don't think he is on 70k pw, my understanding was that Cesar had match highest earner clause in his contract and he earned 60k so It couldn't have been any more than that.

Redknapp has given out that figure somewhere and it was posted in a paper this week that Barton is on 90k and SWP on 70kpw.

Maybe his 1st season was 60K pw but if he has been getting an annual pay rise (as stupid as that may sound) it could now be 70K.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          I don't think he is on 70k pw, my understanding was that
                          Cesar had match highest earner clause in his contract and he earned 60k so It couldn't have been any more than that.
                          Either way pay the leech off to get rid .....
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Redknapp has given out that figure somewhere and it was posted in a paper this week that Barton is on 90k and SWP on 70kpw.

Maybe his 1st season was 60K pw but if he has been getting an annual pay rise (as stupid as that may sound) it could now be 70K.
                            I think the previously alluded to comment from TF regards top earner being on £60k (which I do remember tbh) probably means £60k basic wage, but on top of that players have their signing on fee distrubuted across their contract, plus performance / goals bonuses etc which may well lead to certain players being paid in excessive of £70k a week?

Just my guess to be honest.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              I think the previously alluded to comment from TF regards top earner being on £60k (which I do remember tbh) probably means £60k basic wage, but on top of that players have their signing on fee distrubuted across their contract, plus performance / goals bonuses etc which may well lead to certain players being paid in excessive of £70k a week?

Just my guess to be honest.
                              Maybe the reason we don't play him is to avoid the appearance fees
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X