Jason Burt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is HR team this season
    Green - Isla - Dunne - Caulker - Yun - Vargas- Henry - Barton - Fer - Zamora - Austin

Anyone who says this is not HR team is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
      Here is HR team this season
      Green - Isla - Dunne - Caulker - Yun - Vargas- Henry - Barton - Fer - Zamora - Austin

Anyone who says this is not HR team is wrong
      Who said team? Squad was the issue not team.

I'd also like to point out, not many fans have any problems with most of the above players. The squad is the problem, something that Harry or anyone who would have come in last summer couldn't have solved as most of them are unsellable due to the huge contracts they're on and refusal to lower their demands.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

I'd also like to point out, not many fans have any problems with most of the above players. The squad is the problem, something that Harry or anyone who would have come in last summer couldn't have solved as most of them are unsellable due to the huge contracts they're on and refusal to lower their demands.
        I think the problem is we have a good squad this year but he isn't getting the best out of them.. nor has he instilled a style of play or a way of playing. He also cant seem to teach them how to organise and defend. He also likes signing players and then playing them out of position... Vargas, Fer, Mutch and Isla to name the players being played out of position

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          I think the problem is we have a good squad this year but he isn't getting the best out of them.. nor has he instilled a style of play or a way of playing. He also cant seem to teach them how to organise and defend. He also likes signing players and then playing them out of position... Vargas, Fer, Mutch and Isla to name the players being played out of position
          I wouldn't say good squad to be honest but it's enough to stay up. I'm not arguing about the job he's done, I agree with the majority, it's time to go but let's have all the facts and be fair.

Comment

So they would be better squad players if they lowered their wages - you did not mention Rio - he is on huge wages - I believe he is HR signing

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Honestly believe his position has become untenable if we lose against united saturday.
              Yep. Pretty sure he'll be gone if we lose or draw. Especially if we get tonked. Fans will go nuts if we play badly and are losing at HT. I know I will.

Comment

So they would be better squad players if they lowered their wages - you did not mention Rio - he is on huge wages - I believe he is HR signing
                Don't get it do you? The clue was the word 'unsellable'.

Rio's on huge wages is he? Know that for a fact or just making an assumption? TF has publicly stated Rio has taken a huge pay cut. I think he's on around 40k a week, which yes is still large but not huge as you put it.

Anyway, if you could actually read or have any basic knowledge, you'd know a football manager doesn't agree transfer fees or contracts, which I said previously.

But hey, let's blame everything on Harry! It was all Mark Hughes's fault before him and the list goes on....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Yep. Pretty sure he'll be gone if we lose or draw. Especially if we get tonked. Fans will go nuts if we play badly and are losing at HT. I know I will.
                  Sounds like you're looking forward to it.....

Comment

Wow - some in here are in Harrys big blame game
                    We should know he only had 8 players in the summer - somehow HR made a squad of 25

Comment

Wow - some in here are in Harrys big blame game
                      We should know he only had 8 players in the summer - somehow HR made a squad of 25
                      Lets all clap Harry then shall we?.. Well done Harry! You had a squad of 8 at the start of the season and now you have 25!.. Well fvcking done. Bottom of the league but hey you only had 8 players at the start of this season... Oh and whose fault was it that you only had 8 players by the way? Yours Harry! Because you decided to put together a team of fvcking loans last season... You knew full well that if we went up you'd have 8 players to start with so stop using it as a fvcking excuse!

Comment

Sounds like you're looking forward to it.....
                        Looking forward to the day this inept fool leaves. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Lets all clap Harry then shall we?.. Well done Harry! You had a squad of 8 at the start of the season and now you have 25!.. Well fvcking done. Bottom of the league but hey you only had 8 players at the start of this season... Oh and whose fault was it that you only had 8 players by the way? Yours Harry! Because you decided to put together a team of fvcking loans last season... You knew full well that if we went up you'd have 8 players to start with so stop using it as a fvcking excuse!
                          To be fair he got told last season to to get us up no matter what. It was never about rebuilding and looking to the future it was purely about promotion. This was the season to start of fresh and build for the future and I honestly think he's done well in doing that - McCarthy, Isla, Vargas, Caulker, Fer, Mutch (tbf seemed a good signing at the time) with Yun and Austin Who he previously signed. The problem is and where he's focked up is he's not been able to manage his team. 'His' team is actually a very good 1 but HR's managing has been $hit.- inconsistent, poor substitutes, playing players out of position etc etc. I do agree he has to go and the blame rightly so falls on him.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Looking forward to the day this inept fool leaves. Can't wait.
                            Agreed Jim but sounds like some can't wait to be losing on Saturday so they can have a pop! As I've said previously, it's about time this board grew a backbone and either come out and put all these rumours to bed or sack him.

From what was said in another thread, we spoke to Pulis after the West Ham game but played well for a spell after that so everything was all good again! If you lose confidence in your manager, he should be sacked, no if's or but's and certainly not waiting until you have an 'excuse' to sack him. It's a circus!

Comment

I think the fact Hughes has done a good job at Stoke should set alarm bells ringing that there are major issues behind the scenes at our club and until that is sorted out then we will continue to perform poorly regardless of who is in charge

However saying all that Redknapp hasn't done himself any favours by his demeanour , constant moaning , always wanting more signings , poor team selections , no tactics etc

But he should never have been appointed in the first place which then it goes back to whole short termism regarding the club and the fact we don't interview managers we just appoint the manager with the highest profile and who is out of work at the time and it seems will do the same this time as well.
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

Just a thought from a couple of years back.... Did he not manage to sort the defence for a while when he took over? I know we had Nelson... but there was a marked difference defensively when he took over was there not?
                                Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Working...
                                X