• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Shame on you sir!!!
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Better than hughes and we are in a better state (just) .I know this could change horribly if we go down but he wont want to retire from football on a bad note so he willl be trying his up most to keep us up, no matter how he comes across so we do have a chance. This Saturday being a big day in our season.

Comment

No, I knew he was a media-savvy cowboy from his Spurs days.

And I don't think Hughes would have done worse than HR has tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          what i want to know is who was the cant that admitted holding up the banner?
          That was Sandra, she felt that she was more likely to get a game here than at WHL
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I definitely wanted him and believed in him for a good year after that. You get fed up with it though, don't you? The excuses, the way he manipulates the media, the way he plays the board to get what he wants. On top of all that, having watched what the team under Harry for over 2 years now, he really isn't that great a manager anyway. Tactically he is far from the best we've had here despite undoubtedly being the most expensive manager QPR have ever had!

Comment

Didn't want him here in the first place and certainly want him gone now.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                Better than hughes and we are in a better state (just) .I know this could change horribly if we go down but he wont want to retire from football on a bad note so he willl be trying his up most to keep us up, no matter how he comes across so we do have a chance. This Saturday being a big day in our season.
                In a much better state now than when Hughesless was here.... absolutely no forward thinking with that cont was in charge just big money names!!!.... At least when HR goes the next manager will have a decent core of young players to build around...

McCarthy
                Caulker
                Isla
                Vargas
                Yun
                Austin
                Fer

and possibly Donaldson and Manning if they can prove themselves.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Certainly wanted him and happy for him to stay.

Comment

Confusing poll question. What does 'No it wasn't me' mean?

Comment

I was dubious he was the right man for the job and I think on balance a better appointment at the time would've seen us in a much better position - certainly financially. Harry has a reputation for spending owners money and it didn't take him long, did it? What with Remy and Samba and all, massive wage bill and we still went down. That was totally the wrong approach in that situation, and we we're damn lucky (or unlucky depending on your long-term perspective) to get out of the Champ last season.

Now, however, we're lumbered with him. He has curtailed his expensive tastes somewhat and it seems he has bought much more wisely this time round, and if we stay up, fair play, he's done his job. I like him as a character, but not as my team's manager. Would hope we will kick on at the end of the season and appoint someone with talent and flair for the long-term.

Comment

Wanted him to replace Hughes, wanted rid of him last season, even after that great day out at Wembley.

Now I think we should stick with him until the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          I was dubious he was the right man for the job and I think on balance a better appointment at the time would've seen us in a much better position - certainly financially. Harry has a reputation for spending owners money and it didn't take him long, did it? What with Remy and Samba and all, massive wage bill and we still went down. That was totally the wrong approach in that situation, and we we're damn lucky (or unlucky depending on your long-term perspective) to get out of the Champ last season.

Now, however, we're lumbered with him. He has curtailed his expensive tastes somewhat and it seems he has bought much more wisely this time round, and if we stay up, fair play, he's done his job. I like him as a character, but not as my team's manager. Would hope we will kick on at the end of the season and appoint someone with talent and flair for the long-term.
                          I understand the reaction, but do you honestly think it would have been different with any other manager? The squad we had at the time were Hughes' buys and were all sh1te-playing mercenaries. I can't see that any other manager would have come and tried to keep us up without spending. If we hadn't spent anything in the January window and gone down without a fight, there would have been uproar.

Besides, Remy was probably the best signing we had made in quite some time (IMO) and we got our money back for Samba in any event. He also brought in Yun in that window, along with Andros on loan, so not a bad bit of business, IMO.

Comment

I wanted him and thought he would keep us up but failed and then thought he would get us up automatically but failed
                            Now I want rid no matter what
                            R's

Comment

Wanted him here & really thought he'd keep us up the first season, had enough time & financial backing.

Got us up by the skin of his teeth after many many signings & find ourselves now with 10 away defeats in the bounce.

Unfortunately hasn't lived up to my expectations of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                Wanted him here & really thought he'd keep us up the first season, had enough time & financial backing.

Got us up by the skin of his teeth after many many signings & find ourselves now with 10 away defeats in the bounce.

Unfortunately hasn't lived up to my expectations of him.
                                Same as that, but honestly dont think a change now would help whatsoever. Same as it didnt when he came in to save us.

Comment

Working...
                                X