Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Would you be that arsed if we went down this season?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rangersw12
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 2010

    #16
    I wouldn't care and would look forward to a few decent away days in the Championship

    The Premier League is rubbish for a club like us we have no chance of winning it and our only ambition is to finish 17th every season zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    The only reason I would want us in the Premier League is because of the massive debt TF and co have saddled us with but even if the worst happened I would still go and in fact more chance of me knocking it on the head if we carry on in the premier league than going down the leagues

    Oh for the days of Holloway era before Paladini and co split the fan base and then later on when we got the billionaires
    We Are The People.....

    Comment

    • easthertsr
      Silver Seat
      • Feb 2010
      • 1028

      #17
      Originally posted by Kirill
      Unbelievable this question is being raised at all. We go down now - we won't go up again like we did last time. We will be lucky not to get relegated again or go into administration. The owners are not magicians and their pockets and wishes to continue throwing money away are far from bottomless. It is life and death right now, not "would we be arsed". The board should get the fingers out of their arses and sack Harry now so that the new manager can get in some players that he wants. Some on here huffed and puffed at me for continuing to attack TF and his accomplices. No time for truce now, whatever happened thousands of miles away from QPR. If you, the morally indignant ones, cared as much about saving QPR as you seem to care about those lives that cannot be saved anymore, you'd be clamouring for action too. Hypocrites. If I cannot speak my mind freely as admin, I will resign and continue to do so as an ordinary poster. I value my freedom of speech above any party line.
      Mate, it's football! Sense of proportion needed? Me? I love being in the Premier League, Big match reports in the papers, matches always on TV, the chance to see quality players like Sanchez,Aguero etc etc play against my team.IMO it beats Barnsley on a wet Wednesday night!

      Comment

      • Rangersw12
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 2010

        #18
        Originally posted by easthertsr
        Mate, it's football! Sense of proportion needed? Me? I love being in the Premier League, Big match reports in the papers, matches always on TV, the chance to see quality players like Sanchez,Aguero etc etc play against my team.IMO it beats Barnsley on a wet Wednesday night!
        I presume this bit is a wind up ?
        We Are The People.....

        Comment

        • Ginger Ninja
          W12 Seat
          • Jan 2010
          • 17458

          #19
          Originally posted by Kirill
          Unbelievable this question is being raised at all. We go down now - we won't go up again like we did last time. We will be lucky not to get relegated again or go into administration. The owners are not magicians and their pockets and wishes to continue throwing money away are far from bottomless. It is life and death right now, not "would we be arsed". The board should get the fingers out of their arses and sack Harry now so that the new manager can get in some players that he wants. Some on here huffed and puffed at me for continuing to attack TF and his accomplices. No time for truce now, whatever happened thousands of miles away from QPR. If you, the morally indignant ones, cared as much about saving QPR as you seem to care about those lives that cannot be saved anymore, you'd be clamouring for action too. Hypocrites. If I cannot speak my mind freely as admin, I will resign and continue to do so as an ordinary poster. I value my freedom of speech above any party line.
          Yawn.
          You're no better than all those "experts" who said we would do a Pompey the last time we were relegated.
          Personally don't think we will be relegated, will you be here with some praisr for the club for staying up? Doubt it.
          Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 06-01-2015, 10:26 AM.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

          Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

          Summer Transfers 2019

          IN


          OUT

          Comment

          • Jeems
            Silver Seat
            • Jan 2012
            • 2857

            #20
            Prem all the way for me. Its not as we have a divine right to comfortably sit near the top of the Championship each season we are there. I think people are forgetting in the last 20 years, apart from the 3 promotion seasons, we have been generally crap. Crap players, crap performances, bucket collections etc. No thanks

            Comment

            • Shepherds Mush
              Platinum Seat
              • Nov 2012
              • 10325

              #21
              Personally I don't care about going into the Championship, just as I didn't the last time we got relegated.

              Only thing that concerns me is us going bust, but as long as there is a team in blue and white hoops to follow, I'll be there whatever division.

              Comment

              • midland R
                Bronze Seat
                • Apr 2012
                • 318

                #22
                Originally posted by kenthoop
                If we get relegated our squad will be decimated.
                some good will come out of it then.

                Comment

                • superhoop67
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 3782

                  #23
                  Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
                  Although I of course want to see us win every time we play and it was an amazing way to get promoted last year I have to admit that I would not be that heartbroken if we were relegated this season

                  In a way it was a shame we we went up as we could have been playing Millwall,Charlton,Fulham,Brentford,Watford this year plus visits to plenty of other real football grounds rather then the plastic Premier experience

                  As I have already said though the mad thing is that I want us to win every game so I am a little bit hypocritical with myself and want us to stay up and see world class players every week but as long as I get to see QPR it does not matter too much to me what division we are in

                  Confused from Isleworth
                  I know where you are coming from ,the sterile Prem or real blood and guts football ,but you will be outvoted by the Prem is the only place to be brigade. Which is a shame
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

                  Comment

                  • Nick
                    Gold Seat
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 5593

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Kirill
                    Unbelievable this question is being raised at all. We go down now - we won't go up again like we did last time. We will be lucky not to get relegated again or go into administration. The owners are not magicians and their pockets and wishes to continue throwing money away are far from bottomless. It is life and death right now, not "would we be arsed". The board should get the fingers out of their arses and sack Harry now so that the new manager can get in some players that he wants. Some on here huffed and puffed at me for continuing to attack TF and his accomplices. No time for truce now, whatever happened thousands of miles away from QPR. If you, the morally indignant ones, cared as much about saving QPR as you seem to care about those lives that cannot be saved anymore, you'd be clamouring for action too. Hypocrites. If I cannot speak my mind freely as admin, I will resign and continue to do so as an ordinary poster. I value my freedom of speech above any party line.
                    You handed your resignation in yet?
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

                    Comment

                    • kron-1664
                      Silver Seat
                      • May 2009
                      • 4403

                      #25
                      A few things to weight up here:

                      I want to see QPR win, the championship would be a better league
                      a more even playing field, the championship
                      3 PM KO, mid week fixtures, championship

                      I want to see quality players, prem
                      the money is good for the board and club, prem
                      more games on tv, prem

                      On balance i would prefer from a selfish point of view the championship but unfortunately our club is not solvent. It is propped up by wealthy businessmen. If we go down there may be more problems and i would definately prefer not to go back to League 1 where the quality is absolutely dire.

                      Comment

                      • BUSHRANGER1982
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 5666

                        #26
                        No, not bothered about relegation at all, mate.
                        One thing is sure and certain, I do not enjoy the so-called 'premiership experience.' Enjoy watching Rangers in leagues they can actually compete in, not just survive in.

                        Comment

                        • Abseits
                          Gold Seat
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 5066

                          #27
                          I was thinking earlier that our current team just isn't good enough for the Prem BUT I reckon it would absolutely storm through the Championship. If we could go down and hold onto core of this team and get shot of some of the expensive flops who are just picking up wages I think we could bounce back with a better platform to have a proper crack at the prem in 2 years.
                          Thing is, despite our woes this season I think there are a lot of other mediocre and below-par teams in the prem this term and we may yet stay up by dint of others fairing worse than us.

                          Comment

                          • Shania
                            C Club
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 23699

                            #28
                            If we can survive this season, we can compete the next.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

                            Comment

                            • Kevin Mcleod
                              Referee
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 17322

                              #29
                              I love rangers in any division but anybody who doesnt prefer the premiership, the players we attract being in it, the exciting touch and go games like we have had this season, press and tv coverage and streams etc surprises me.

                              Comment

                              • Kevin Mcleod
                                Referee
                                • Aug 2013
                                • 17322

                                #30
                                oh and can i add, the buzz around the streets and in the pubs and the ground against the prem clubs pishes all over some moody club like rotherham. Wait till manchester united turn up, that is unbeatable, that feeling is goosebumps stuff and anybody who denies that is....

                                Comment

                                Working...