Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No More Money? Should the board back Harry in January?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Money? Should the board back Harry in January?

Seems the board have decided that's it,... and there is no more spending happening here.Either that or they are bankrupt.
    Anyway i was wondering what you thought of this. Back under Hughes' reign, he was given funds to sign Djibril Cissé, Nedum Onuoha and Bobby Zamora and just kept us up.
    Hughes took over on jan 10th and we were 17th with 17pts from 20 games...we are currently 16th 19pts from 20 games.
    So do you think it's the right time for the board to close the purse strings, bearing in mind what the FL have in mind for us?...Or should they back us to stay up and be more prudent in the summer...whichever division we're in?
    YES
    56.25%
    NO
    43.75%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by QPRDave; 05-01-2015, 07:26 PM.

I think the club leadership is absolutely right to limit expenditure at this point, better late than never, although I am not yet sure that this is what they have done.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

yes, i would not trust that cant with another penny.

sandro,mutch,rio,remy,samba................. RIGHTSORTS
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

At the risk of going down?....and whatever the fine they have in store for us?....
        Take into account we have Les and this Ramsay fella that're supposed to have a say in recruitment (well they were flown out to Malaysia with Harry to talk about january)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Then why is my NO the only vote?

Comment

i fear for our future i really do....these are halcyon days compared to what may lay head....another portsmouth looms..........with one common denominator!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Austin, Fer, Caulker, McCarthy, Yun, Isla, Vargas (both with signing on clauses I believe). Even Remy was a brilliant signing to be honest and we made money on him in any case. But hey, focus on your negativity, it is brilliantly amusing seeing your Rightsorts stuff on nearly every thread.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by kirill View Post
                then why is my no the only vote?
                fark, i pressed the wrong one. Can you change my vote please hamster.

Comment

First, I haven't read anything about members of our board going bust. Second, the FL won't hammer us with a big fine as there's been new rules put in place which would take precedence. Third, Harry is unlikely to mouth off he's after signing players as agents and clubs will try fleecing us, and may alert other clubs.

I'd be amazed if we don't make any permanent signings.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

fark, i pressed the wrong one. Can you change my vote please hamster.
                    Done. I have modified the thread title as it initially kind of hinted to YES for the same thing that the poll question hinted to NO, was a bit confusing, I almost voted for the wrong option myself.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      austin, fer, caulker, mccarthy, yun, isla, vargas (both with signing on clauses i believe). Even remy was a brilliant signing to be honest and we made money on him in any case. But hey, focus on your negativity, it is brilliantly amusing seeing your rightsorts stuff on nearly every thread.

austin was harry's leftovers, he wanted that hooper fella. Yun was tony's signing, isla and vargas are only loans an are not owned by the club. Plus it was a scout that kept banging on to harry about vargas. Remy played 13 games for us. Showed no loyality when we went down, rightsort. Caulker good player but is he worth 8mil?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        First, I haven't read anything about members of our board going bust. Second, the FL won't hammer us with a big fine as there's been new rules put in place which would take precedence. Third, Harry is unlikely to mouth off he's after signing players as agents and clubs will try fleecing us, and may alert other clubs.

I'd be amazed if we don't make any permanent signings.
                        I don't think we will Richard.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Done. I have modified the thread title as it initially kind of hinted to YES for the same thing that the poll question hinted to NO, was a bit confusing, I almost voted for the wrong option myself.
                          Oh yeah sorry Kirill...thanks....

Comment

i have to admit....not being big headed but ive had some rightsorts in my time!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The spending should be limited but he has proven his ability in the market, the jury is out on Mutch and Phillips but the man is building a talented young squad.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X