No announcement yet.

Shame on the fans.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone wanted some facts re Harry. He should have been sacked ages ago, the writing has been on the wall. We were relegated under Harry when it was still possible to survive, and despite the squad were very average last year, nicking a decision. We fvcked up the last window and the start of term was a complete abortion. There is no coherent strategy re younger players, we build up far too slowly and don't look comfortable on the ball. Defenders still turn their backs - unbelievably - at free kicks and we have no pace at the back, meaning we sit too deep. Our tactical ineptness has shown away from home, it's as embarrasing as our cup form in all comps, where we're #### victims for anyone who wants to have a real go. The manager is totally disinterested and a squad wont give 100% when they sense that. His career is over in any meaningful sense, he's still picking up a cheque at the Rs expense courtesy of a chairman who appears to have been totally out of his depth for large parts of his regime.

It will get worse before it gets better as long as the current structure is in place.
    Last edited by hal9thou; 05-01-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Then he should let someone else deal with football now and do the sacking for him. Procrastinating and letting Redknapp stay in charge in the transfer window will only make it worse for the new manager later.
      Kirill did HR Nick your lollipop as a kid? Never read a more bitter doom and gloomer since the millennium bug threat.

Admin?
      Last edited by Kirill; 07-01-2015, 01:58 AM. Reason: warning

Comment

I'm sure people seem to forget where we have come from.... Remember this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...up/2502973.stm

League 1..... Lost to non league at home.... Collection buckets....no hopes of promotion....oh yes the good tImes.....NOT

Wake up and smell the coffee fellas... We are lucky to be out the bottom 3 of the premier league... We have the 3rd highest goalscorer in the league... A chairman that has put fortunes into the team and a manager that isn't half as bad as the armchair experts believe...

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          What makes you think he will do a better job?

I would prefer to appoint someone with a bit of experience at management. Just remember ex QPR ayers have usuallybeen useles s at managing QPR. trevor Francis, Wilkins Waddock to name 3.
          What about gerry francis ??

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

League 1..... Lost to non league at home.... Collection buckets....no hopes of promotion....oh yes the good tImes.....NOT

Wake up and smell the coffee fellas... We are lucky to be out the bottom 3 of the premier league... We have the 3rd highest goalscorer in the league... A chairman that has put fortunes into the team and a manager that isn't half as bad as the armchair experts believe...
            Yep couldn't have put it better my self

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Please don't insult us. Yes, of course we remember it and it was terrible.

Does that mean that we should not now hope for and even expect much better now? That is, now that we have stable ownership and significant financial backing?
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Someone wanted some facts re Harry. He should have been sacked ages ago, the writing has been on the wall. We were relegated under Harry when it was still possible to survive, and despite the squad were very average last year, nicking a decision. We fvcked up the last window and the start of term was a complete abortion. There is no coherent strategy re younger players, we build up far too slowly and don't look comfortable on the ball. Defenders still turn their backs - unbelievably - at free kicks and we have no pace at the back, meaning we sit too deep. Our tactical ineptness has shown away from home, it's as embarrasing as our cup form in all comps, where we're #### victims for anyone who wants to have a real go. The manager is totally disinterested and a squad wont give 100% when they sense that. His career is over in any meaningful sense, he's still picking up a cheque at the Rs expense courtesy of a chairman who appears to have been totally out of his depth for large parts of his regime.

It will get worse before it gets better as long as the current structure is in place.
                Not sure how, but there are some that would disagree. I agree with every word.

Comment

Regardless of if you think Harry should be sacked or if Tony is a poor chairman there is no excuse for abusing him and certainly no excuse for doing it at this particular time with everything he has going on. Twitter makes it too easy for people to say things that they maybe wouldn't if they were face to face with someone, if these people were in Asia next week and saw him trying to help the families of the dead would they go up and give him #### about QPR. Doubtful.

Anyone who wants either of these two, or anyone else, out of the club should voice there opinion in the ground.

Comment

Yeah, ok, I'll give you some facts Matty. Thanks for dismissing my opinions as a load of tosh - I wouldn't claim to be right about everything, and you are certainly not. Bit of a bully?

Our useless manager? I'm not suggesting I'm any sort of an expert but this is not some Nobby No-neck we are talking about here. 'Arry was a pet dog's bank account away from being England boss so he MUST see what most of the people I talk to can see. Perhaps not you.

I don't agree that we have the weakest squad in the league. We have some decent players but they aren't organised very well - Fer is a classic example!

Realistically we could/should have 4 or 5 precious points more given some of the schoolboy errors we have made.....err, Liverpool? And, more to the point, we DON'T learn the lesson! Where do I think we should be? Fourth from bottom in May will do me mate. I'm not expecting to sign Messi and achieve World domination, and I don't wear the rose tinted specs that have been on sale in the club shop for years.

No movement off the ball? Me to you, you to me, back to the centre backs, across the back four (or is it three? or five?) is frustrating and happens because there is no movement off the ball when we've got it; and opponents streaming past us - like even Sheff Utd did for their first goal - is because there isn't any movement when we haven't got it. You don't have to be great players to be organised as a team.........the manager's job?

No creativity? Austin does brilliantly to convert the few chances he gets. I doubt he would say we are creative. Vargas doesn't make runs any more because no one sees him go.

Tactics? Flog Barton to death. Henry to get a foot in. Hope it sticks to Zamora. Charlie to get on the end of something with a bit of luck. I'm struggling now........

Second balls? "People like me" whatever that is supposed to mean, see time and again opponents having time and space to get out of trouble with no pressure. People like me don't understand why we can't organise the team better than that. We get a corner, opponent gets his head on it and suddenly they're in our box. Win second balls? Don't make me laugh. Or people like me.

Back to 'useless manager' - yes, I was at Spurs where we put more effort into taking our seat than the team showed on the pitch and 'Arry just sat there moving only to wave to the Spurs fans when they were taking the pee. Yes, I was at Man Utd when they were a disorganised shadow of their former selves but we never even attempted to get at them - especially not the young centre back Blackett who was clearly nervous, but we gave him an easy ride. Yes, I was at West Ham when 'Arry and his team never moved off their backsides to address an abysmal performance. Contrast this with Pulis who lasted only 10 minutes before losing his rag and delivering a botoxing to his under achievers - and it made a difference.

Squad rotation - durrr...really? That does not excuse Hoillet smashing four crosses out of the Emirates in a typical display of non-delivery of end product. Does he ever go past anyone and deliver? Mutch? I won't add to comments "people like me" have made all over this site. Nuff said eh? Tired? Sorry, don't buy it. They hardly train during busy matchday periods.

Where do I think we should be? I've answered that. Not top 6, not even top 10, just another 4/5 points by now.

So 14 "form a good squad"? Is there a lager or two in play here? I thought you said it is the weakest squad? Weaker than Leicester? Burnley? Palace? I don't think so....and I'm back to worrying about our 'useless manager'.

'Arry said earlier this season that he won't be here if we go down - or made inference to that effect - and I remember posting 'thanks, while you have your feet up in Sandbanks we'll be trolling up to Wigan on a wet midweek. "People like me" agreed with that posting so I'm not alone.

As for the rest of your rant about how the club is being run be careful what you wish for. Bulstrode? Chris thingy (sorry, senior moment here and I can't be R'sd to look it up)? Bernie and Flavio?

The only person who is treating this club like a toy is 'Arry boy. He may break it by the end of the season.
                    Last edited by Alanwycombe; 07-01-2015, 12:48 AM.

Comment

TF will not sack Harry especaially now. He is more focused on Air Asia tragedy. We need to stick together till the end of the season hopefully to stay up and then deal with Harry.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

What ever anyone says about this season the blue print for this season is to stay in the prem league any means how. Whether that means lose every and win all the homes or what ever.

The reason Harry hasn't been sacked or wont be is as things stand we are on 19 points at the halfway mark and currently sitting outside the relegation zone and when it has come to playing teams around us we prob have the best record of any of them.

Fact is Harry is doing the job it aint pretty at times and some of his tactics are beyond me at times and how hoilett gets a game I will never know but from my persective I went into this season expecting it to be a long slog and one hell of a struggle to stay up and that's what its proving to be. The thing I am happy about and not deluded is we are battling away and have a shot at staying up. What more do half you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          Yeah, ok, I'll give you some facts Matty. Thanks for dismissing my opinions as a load of tosh - I wouldn't claim to be right about everything, and you are certainly not. Bit of a bully?

Our useless manager? I'm not suggesting I'm any sort of an expert but this is not some Nobby No-neck we are talking about here. 'Arry was a pet dog's bank account away from being England boss so he MUST see what most of the people I talk to can see. Perhaps not you.

I don't agree that we have the weakest squad in the league. We have some decent players but they aren't organised very well - Fer is a classic example!

Realistically we could/should have 4 or 5 precious points more given some of the schoolboy errors we have made.....err, Liverpool? And, more to the point, we DON'T learn the lesson! Where do I think we should be? Fourth from bottom in May will do me mate. I'm not expecting to sign Messi and achieve World domination, and I don't wear the rose tinted specs that have been on sale in the club shop for years.

No movement off the ball? Me to you, you to me, back to the centre backs, across the back four (or is it three? or five?) is frustrating and happens because there is no movement off the ball when we've got it; and opponents streaming past us - like even Sheff Utd did for their first goal - is because there isn't any movement when we haven't got it. You don't have to be great players to be organised as a team.........the manager's job?

No creativity? Austin does brilliantly to convert the few chances he gets. I doubt he would say we are creative. Vargas doesn't make runs any more because no one sees him go.

Tactics? Flog Barton to death. Henry to get a foot in. Hope it sticks to Zamora. Charlie to get on the end of something with a bit of luck. I'm struggling now........

Second balls? "People like me" whatever that is supposed to mean, see time and again opponents having time and space to get out of trouble with no pressure. People like me don't understand why we can't organise the team better than that. We get a corner, opponent gets his head on it and suddenly they're in our box. Win second balls? Don't make me laugh. Or people like me.

Back to 'useless manager' - yes, I was at Spurs where we put more effort into taking our seat than the team showed on the pitch and 'Arry just sat there moving only to wave to the Spurs fans when they were taking the pee. Yes, I was at Man Utd when they were a disorganised shadow of their former selves but we never even attempted to get at them - especially not the young centre back Blackett who was clearly nervous, but we gave him an easy ride. Yes, I was at West Ham when 'Arry and his team never moved off their backsides to address an abysmal performance. Contrast this with Pulis who lasted only 10 minutes before losing his rag and delivering a botoxing to his under achievers - and it made a difference.

Squad rotation - durrr...really? That does not excuse Hoillet smashing four crosses out of the Emirates in a typical display of non-delivery of end product. Does he ever go past anyone and deliver? Mutch? I won't add to comments "people like me" have made all over this site. Nuff said eh? Tired? Sorry, don't buy it. They hardly train during busy matchday periods.

Where do I think we should be? I've answered that. Not top 6, not even top 10, just another 4/5 points by now.

So 14 "form a good squad"? Is there a lager or two in play here? I thought you said it is the weakest squad? Weaker than Leicester? Burnley? Palace? I don't think so....and I'm back to worrying about our 'useless manager'.

'Arry said earlier this season that he won't be here if we go down - or made inference to that effect - and I remember posting 'thanks, while you have your feet up in Sandbanks we'll be trolling up to Wigan on a wet midweek. "People like me" agreed with that posting so I'm not alone.

As for the rest of your rant about how the club is being run be careful what you wish for. Bulstrode? Chris thingy (sorry, senior moment here and I can't be R'sd to look it up)? Bernie and Flavio?

The only person who is treating this club like a toy is 'Arry boy. He may break it by the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                          X