No announcement yet.

Jordon Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granero having a blinder against Barca tonight, another player that seems to lose all talent when playing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Granero having a blinder against Barca tonight, another player that seems to lose all talent when playing for us.
      Thought he was pretty decent tnh - could see he was a player with ability. Just a shame that at that period we were rotten to the core, we could have had Messi playing for us and he woulda looked $hite.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Jordan Mutch ishould be played as a winger - for Christs sake he couldnt be worse than Hoilett can he!!?

Comment

so frustrating to watch yesterday. everyone sitting around me in R block were well annoyed with the guy. while i think its a good thing that were out of the cup and that yesterday was a wash, this guy needs to go. he is proper cr ap
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Mutch is up there with the worst signings

We got knocked paying 7 mill when really worth about 1.5 mill if that

Hope to not see him in a Rangers shirt ever again but thats wishful thinking

Comment

We are professionals at signing decent players and ruining their careers once they pull on a Rangers shirt

Comment

No infrastructure in place nor do we have set way of playing so its no surprise the players we sign fail to improve and in fact go downhill

I expect any players we write off who are deemed not good enough will do a far better at other clubs
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                  No infrastructure in place nor do we have set way of playing so its no surprise the players we sign fail to improve and in fact go downhill

I expect any players we write off who are deemed not good enough will do a far better at other clubs
                  I agree with you on this Rangersw12.. part of the reason good players who come to us and fail with us is because we don't have a set philosophy, culture or style at the club, that the players can buy into and put everything in to. We have no identity, no way of playing.. we've been like it for far too long. It feels like we've been scrapping results ever since Warnock left.

Comment

Pretty sure he was 5 million. Also does anyone know where he actually played for Cardiff?
                    At their stadium, I think.

Comment

I still believe in jordon and that he could prove to be a good signing for us, but it's obvious that the guys confidence is low right now, from various reasons that gave him a bad start at the club and became a scapegoat almost right away.
                      I think we as supporters can play a big role in making him feel confident and relaxed, to excel and become the player we thought we bought by supporting him instead of slating him. Earlier scapegoats as bobby and Joey got a whole lot better after receiving support rather than slating.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        At their stadium, I think.
                        Great input there lad. I almost laughed

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          I agree with you on this Rangersw12.. part of the reason good players who come to us and fail with us is because we don't have a set philosophy, culture or style at the club, that the players can buy into and put everything in to. We have no identity, no way of playing.. we've been like it for far too long. It feels like we've been scrapping results ever since Warnock left.

Totally agree

I think that is why Swansea have prospered as they have had a philosophy/style of playing for years and therefore there isn't a massive upheaval of staff or players when a manager leaves and every new player knows his role

Something we really need to look at and if it means a few years in the Championship then so be it as at the moment we're pissing in the wind
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Not sure I agree with this. There are all sorts of reasons why a player might not settle at another club (moving to London etc. etc.) Also some players might look better players at other clubs than they actually are. Signing new players is always a gamble.

On the whole I think the players that Harry has signed have done quite well for us. I think, for instance, Charlie has improved since he was here, West Ham didn't want Rob Green and he has done pretty well here. The two Chilians on the whole look good.

I still think that given time Mutch will do ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
                              I still believe in jordon and that he could prove to be a good signing for us, but it's obvious that the guys confidence is low right now, from various reasons that gave him a bad start at the club and became a scapegoat almost right away.
                              I think we as supporters can play a big role in making him feel confident and relaxed, to excel and become the player we thought we bought by supporting him instead of slating him. Earlier scapegoats as bobby and Joey got a whole lot better after receiving support rather than slating.
                              Totally agree.

Comment

Pretty sure he was 5 million. Also does anyone know where he actually played for Cardiff?
                                centre attacking midfield; and was pretty good for them too.

Comment

Working...
                                X