Jordon Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Why do fans go after a player when he has only been playing for the club for a few months. He was just beginning to look ok when he got injured. He was out for, I think, over eight weeks and since he has been in and out of the team.

Give the guy a chance. I think he has potential. Maybe we should leave judging him until the end of the season.
    I agree with this to an extent, Mutch was rated highly by the fans at both Cardiff and Birmingham. Whilst neither are my favourite sides, it's fair to say their fans ain't mugs and Mutch must have done something to impress them. He needs to hurry up and start showing something for us though, he's looked totally lost whenever I've seen him play for us!

Comment

Why are we comparing a £700,000 player who played with heart and 100% effort and an 8 million pound Mutch!

Comment

If we had 11 Mickie's/hills/Dunne/austins we would not be in the current position

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          I agree with this to an extent, Mutch was rated highly by the fans at both Cardiff and Birmingham. Whilst neither are my favourite sides, it's fair to say their fans ain't mugs and Mutch must have done something to impress them. He needs to hurry up and start showing something for us though, he's looked totally lost whenever I've seen him play for us!
          To be fair rangers are obviously a step up from Cardiff or Birmingham. the lads pony
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            To be fair rangers are obviously a step up from Cardiff or Birmingham. the lads pony
            Cardiff fans ranked him as one of their best players from what I understand. Alright, they did get relegated but I'm sure there is more to him that what we've seen so far!

Comment

Would have Mbia in the middle over Mutch at least he ran about and put some challenges in and entertained with his dying swan impersonation when tackled NOT-Mutch is simply useless

Comment

Cardiff fans ranked him as one of their best players from what I understand. Alright, they did get relegated but I'm sure there is more to him that what we've seen so far!
                I know a few Cardiff tarbs and they told me the only reason they got as many points as they did was because of mutch and caulker. Maybe there is a player in there somewhere but it ain't at loftus rd. looks terrfied in a hooped shirt

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  I know a few Cardiff tarbs and they told me the only reason they got as many points as they did was because of mutch and caulker. Maybe there is a player in there somewhere but it ain't at loftus rd. looks terrfied in a hooped shirt
                  Exactly my point Van.

In the grand scheme of things though, he hasn't had a lot of time to bed in. He's had a long injury lay-off and hasn't really had a run of games, maybe with a bit of patience from the fans he will come good. Hard one to call really, we do have a habit of getting on players backs pretty quickly. Sometimes they rise to occasion and prove us wrong.......remember how much grief Paul Furlong got when we signed him? Other times they come with big reputations and never live up to it (and there are too many of them to name)!!!

Comment

Exactly my point Van.

In the grand scheme of things though, he hasn't had a lot of time to bed in. He's had a long injury lay-off and hasn't really had a run of games, maybe with a bit of patience from the fans he will come good. Hard one to call really, we do have a habit of getting on players backs pretty quickly. Sometimes they rise to occasion and prove us wrong.......remember how much grief Paul Furlong got when we signed him? Other times they come with big reputations and never live up to it (and there are too many of them to name)!!!
                    Only at rangers tarbs,doesn't happen anywhere else. Players with good form turn pony before the inks dried.Only have to look at hoilett

Comment

Slow, lightweight and disinterested. He also seems to hide in games. Rarely shows for the ball. Have seen nothing that suggests he can play football to any standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Slow, lightweight and disinterested. He also seems to hide in games. Rarely shows for the ball. Have seen nothing that suggests he can play football to any standard.
                        This

Comment

Mutch was totally owned by the 17 year old Louis Reed who made their first and second (Fer made the third...) and looked lively (if tiny) throughout. Oh to have a player like that instead of the woeful Mutch...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Mutch was totally owned by the 17 year old Louis Reed who made their first and second (Fer made the third...) and looked lively (if tiny) throughout. Oh to have a player like that instead of the woeful Mutch...

Just checked out that Louis Reed.....christ, he's a feotus!

Comment

Pretty sure he was 5 million. Also does anyone know where he actually played for Cardiff?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                We have been sold a dud Con in NOT-Mutch geezer is worse then useless

Can anyone tell me what type of a midfield player he is as he does nothing that I expect from a player in the middle of the park??? hes not attacking, hes not defensive, he cant carry the ball, hes not very good at passing and he don't put his foot in what does he actually do???
                                Exactly my thoughts too west. I just really can't see what type of player he is, he isn't a tough tackler holding player, isn't a pacey "run at em" type player, isn't a great ball player that picks out pass Niko-esque..... He just doesn't do a lot!

Funny though as Cardiff really rated him & a couple of my Southampton supporting mates at work really think highly of him too so there must be a player in there somewhere?!
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X