Those who wanted us out of the cup..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those who wanted us out of the cup..

.. please explain why we are in better position than our competitors for the drop
    Leicester, Cr Palace, WBA, Sunderland all had moral boosting wins

Never wanted us out although knew what todays outcome would be but off top of my head less games to play so more time to rest and one game less away from picking up injuries in a competition we are never going to win

Comment

cos arry says so n he is a footballing genius!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

How would beating a League One team boost morale? We couldn't win today! Glad we're out though, a nice few breaks to freshen the legs at important parts of the season. Our squad, as proved today is #### poor, we need our best players fit every week and by playing in the cup, that wouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          How would beating a League One team boost morale? We couldn't win today! Glad we're out though, a nice few breaks to freshen the legs at important parts of the season. Our squad, as proved today is #### poor, we need our best players fit every week and by playing in the cup, that wouldn't happen.
          exactly Matty

Comment

There's getting knocked out of the cup, and then there's being humiliated on our own patch. I wasn't fussed about the FA Cup before the game, and I'm certainly not fussed now (the reality is we do have bigger fish to fry) but a defeat like this to a League 1 side will take the players a while to recover from - it reminds me of the defeat to MK Dons at home the year we went down. A portent of our fate come May perhaps?

Comment

Working...
            X