Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

some of you lot make me sick you really do!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James1979
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 4857

    #16
    Originally posted by MattyRangers
    Haven't seen any replays so may be remembering it wrong, but I thought Barton should have won the tackle anyway, no "doing an Mbia" about it? Also, it was near the half way line,so they wouldn't have scored it (barring a near on miracle strike)?
    meant challenge just outside the box? Could barton or someone (forget whp) have just taken him out?

    Comment

    • MattyRangers
      Slimmer of The Year
      • Jun 2011
      • 24914

      #17
      Originally posted by James1979
      meant challenge just outside the box? Could barton or someone (forget whp) have just taken him out?
      Oh right - then agree with original comment - hindsight says yes, but if somebody had and they'd scored from free kick they would have been lambasted. All in all it was $hit from us whilst they had 10 men, all we had to do was keep the ball and run the clock down and we couldn't even do that, got what we deserved in the end.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

      Comment

      • Manx Hoop
        Manx Phenomenon
        • May 2014
        • 834

        #18
        Aye no worries theres atleast 60 sets of other clubs fans out there, give a knacker for their team to be where ours is.

        Comment

        • Buffalo
          Banned
          • Jan 2013
          • 1748

          #19
          Thread of the year Facto. Lots of "hindsight managers" on here who think its all a piece of ####.

          Comment

          • nasser95
            Gold Seat
            • Dec 2012
            • 7216

            #20
            Originally posted by Buffalo
            Thread of the year Facto. Lots of "hindsight managers" on here who think its all a piece of ####.
            Post of the year on the thread of the year. I thought we were doing the right thing at the time. We were defending well and a moment of genius got them a goal.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

            Comment

            • nasser95
              Gold Seat
              • Dec 2012
              • 7216

              #21
              Originally posted by Buffalo
              Thread of the year Facto. Lots of "hindsight managers" on here who think its all a piece of ####.
              Post of the year on the thread of the year. I thought we were doing the right thing at the time. We were defending well and a moment of genius got them a goal.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

              Comment

              • bushcelt1
                CCG
                • Sep 2009
                • 11070

                #22
                I never moan about harry or tf and always lump in with a more positive view but have sat back and read some great posts of late about our season/running of the club etc and i'm getting worried tbh. I said i would be happy with 17th because i knew it would be tough. We have shifted mistakes and have a great spirit in the team but.......ours owners have caned 170mil for a 2nd possible relegation!! ??? Harryboy needs to get this window bang on early to give us a chance-can he deliver anymore?? Not sure tbh. I won't be jumping on evey thread tho like some melts.....
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

                Comment

                • we'rethexblock
                  Apprentice
                  • Oct 2014
                  • 38

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Factamondo
                  same old faces bemoaning our demise and chucking your toys outta the premier league pram....poppyc ocks......should done this....shoulda done that....picked him played like that....bet 99% of you have never played any sport at a high level judging by the darbies on most of our support..........shame on you!
                  load of waffle mate

                  i hate the premier league but still, if u go out for a meal and its #### do you moan or do you go, well to be fair im the one who walked in here so i should take what i get?

                  Comment

                  • Brian Wilson
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 4400

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Factamondo
                    same old faces bemoaning our demise and chucking your toys outta the premier league pram....poppyc ocks......should done this....shoulda done that....picked him played like that....bet 99% of you have never played any sport at a high level judging by the darbies on most of our support..........shame on you!
                    hmmm, lets rewind a year or so and see who is throwing their toys out of the pram

                    Comment

                    • bushcelt1
                      CCG
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 11070

                      #25
                      Originally posted by we'rethexblock
                      load of waffle mate

                      i hate the premier league but still, if u go out for a meal and its #### do you moan or do you go, well to be fair im the one who walked in here so i should take what i get?
                      To be fair to the o.p we have posters that only come out when we lose?? Thats the boring truth of it..
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

                      Comment

                      • nasser95
                        Gold Seat
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 7216

                        #26
                        Originally posted by bushcelt1
                        To be fair to the o.p we have posters that only come out when we lose?? Thats the boring truth of it..
                        It is a shame to see the same faces every other week in general bringing sorrow and demise with them like they were performing at speakers corner or something.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                        Comment

                        • bushcelt1
                          CCG
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 11070

                          #27
                          On the flipside nasser-you don't half churn out abit. Nigh all middle ground.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

                          Comment

                          • QPRDave
                            The number 10
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 32080

                            #28
                            I normally take a positive view on our results.....but yesterday i fear could be the defining moment....go to Burnley having won and i feel we get something.
                            instead the players are low, after yesterday and the 2 previous and they are chomping at the bit having got 2 points they really didn't expect....
                            The one thing that could help is a couple of top draw signings to lift the atmosphere....but that doesn't look likely...hopefully my team will prove me wrong....but down the years it's my experience it's not something QPR do

                            Comment

                            • ZANNEYQPR

                              #29
                              Originally posted by QPRDave
                              I normally take a positive view on our results.....but yesterday i fear could be the defining moment....go to Burnley having won and i feel we get something.
                              instead the players are low, after yesterday and the 2 previous and they are chomping at the bit having got 2 points they really didn't expect....
                              The one thing that could help is a couple of top draw signings to lift the atmosphere....but that doesn't look likely...hopefully my team will prove me wrong....but down the years it's my experience it's not something QPR do
                              More or less how I see it, the cup game is important for morale now, I would play our best team and go all out for a good win.

                              Harry will play a miss match of a team, that will get humiliated by a league 1 side again, we do it every year.

                              I don't remember it helping us in our past after resting players for the cup games.

                              Comment

                              • geejaybee
                                Silver Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 3377

                                #30
                                I try to be upbeat but the attached stats are more than a little worrying.

                                http://blog.paddypower.com/2015/01/0...for-the-drop/?

                                Comment

                                Working...