Hull
    Leister
    R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
      Sunderland
      Hull
      Leister
      Too early to call IMO. A better gauge (guess) can be done at the end of January after the player deadline ends and the January fixtures have been played. At the moment we could go down IMO but if we get points in January and make some good additions then I think we may be ok.

Comment

Think Burnley will slip, probably with Leicester and Palace.

Comment

Burnley, Leicester and hopefully Hull or Palace, though I'd prefer palace to stay up just for the London derby

Comment

Leicester,Burnley,QPR

Comment

Leicester, Burnley and villa.

Comment

Leicester, Burnley and Hull

Comment

leicester , palace and one from us , burnley and hull

Comment

For what it's worth as it's pretty much a lottery defendant on a signing or injury here or there.

Take WBA now they have Pullis looked going forward and he will sort them out defensively, ditto for Palace via Pardew. That leaves it at two from the following as Leicester looked doomed, Sunderland, QPR, Hull, Burnley, Villa with Everton a big outsider.

Comment

I think Pulis rep is way over hyped. Yes very aacomplished manager but people make out he has kept loads of sides in the prem when its just two stoke who stayed up playing robust football and then palace. If he went palace again in same circumstances not sure he would pull trick off second time

We may as well put Mark Hughes in same boat as Pulis as he's never been relegated and kept up a dire Fulham side against the odds too

Comment

The reason i went for qpr is i doubt very much we can keep the home form up and turning around the away form will be alot harder than some people think. Lose to Burnley and the meltdown will be epic.

Comment

Leicester, Burnley and Hull.

Comment

Between us, Leicester, Burnley, and Villa who I think will collapse.

Comment

Leicester,Burnley,QPR

Comment

Working...
                              X