Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett

He's getting a lot of stick on here but I thought we looked a lot better when he came on. OK some of his final balls are woeful and he can be a bit predictable but he did manage to put a few decent balls into the box. Needs to work on his decision making, crossing and shooting I reckon...maybe he's the sort of player who needs a run of games under his belt...getting dropped and playing the final 20 mins of every other game must be wrecking his confidence.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

the frustrating thing about him is i saw him score some great goals for blackburn , so we know he can do better

Comment

He was very wasteful when Arsenal were there for the taking.......frustrates the hell out of me!

Comment

The only plus today was he looked to take his man on and beat him a few times which he does not do enough but what's the point if you then just put ball into the stand

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          He was very wasteful when Arsenal were there for the taking.......frustrates the hell out of me!
          Oh yes ...the bit of play where he twisted the fb inside out, got himself room for the cross, and then overhit it..sums him up since he's been with us....Think he'll be off in jan..prob stoke

Comment

Pony player
            You Rsssssss

Comment

he must know he's short changing us fans

Comment

Can some just teach the plank how to pass the bloody ball.

Comment

Who wd you ply instead? Swp? Philips? Adel (who most regard as the anti-Christ)?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Who wd you ply instead? Swp? Philips? Adel (who most regard as the anti-Christ)?
                    Would love to see one of the youth team (Petrasso) given a go. At least they would go out and try to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      That sums it up, simply & to the point.

Final ball is a disgrace almost every time.

Blows to hot & cold for me. If we had a serious offer for him I'd hope we'd take it very seriously. Hasn't had a consistent run of form since the day he walked into the club.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        I really want to say the "A" word but the anti "A" brigade will come out in force once again and start crying
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Like Hoilett, all the way up to his final tough.

Comment

Touch that should be, but tough sorta sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              I really want to say the "A" word but the anti "A" brigade will come out in force once again and start crying
                              We'll never know unless he's given a chance.

If he's any worse than Hoilett, Traore, Mutch or Niko on today's performance then he doesn't deserve a go, somehow I think he'd do slightly better.

Comment

Working...
                              X