Traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
    Traore and Hoilett have had plenty of opportunities to shine and haven't and the criticism is fair. Mutch hasn't had a decent run of games and should be given more time. I think he will come good.............eventually.
    I hope you're right but just cannot see what his strengths are or what his role in the team is meant to be

Comment

anyone that can't be arsed to shave for 6 months is a lazy so and so.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
        I hope you're right but just cannot see what his strengths are or what his role in the team is meant to be
        The fella showed ability at Cardiff in the prem. Just needs a good run in the team to get going.

Comment

I think Mutch is a confidence player. Agree he hasn't done anything since arriving but I do think we have a decent player in there if we can get his confidence up. The others mentioned can f*** off. Had enough of their inept performances whilst claiming a kings ransom every week. Shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            I think Mutch is a confidence player. Agree he hasn't done anything since arriving but I do think we have a decent player in there if we can get his confidence up. The others mentioned can f*** off. Had enough of their inept performances whilst claiming a kings ransom every week. Shameful.
            He one nice run, but he ran into two red shirts. He's been on the shelf quite a bit this season. I think once he regains confidence and match fitness, he will be the player that we spent so much on. I think he will have a much better second half to the season.

Comment

Pathetic clueless indifferent irresponsible performance against Arsenal. Get rid of him asap.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

how has lenny henry avoided a coating in all of this???? i remember him smashing people getting the ball back and passing to someone in the same shirt!!! just a hinderance now...nicco traore toillet henry swp need to be moved on. anyone know where vargas is most effective???

Comment

Working...
                X