• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    ....why the expletives? Not necessary!
    C***

Comment

Would like to see Hoilett sold too.

Never had 2 good games in a row. Final ball is absolutely shocking.

Get a few quid for him if poss & show him the door.

Comment

traore is reckless
        the arsenal boy was going away from goal when he hacked him clueless , mutch never busts a gut he only plays when the ball is at his feet he won't go and get it , mutch adds nowt to our team a waste of a player

Comment

i'd like to upgrade c ant to a double c ant.
          agree with hoilett-has to go.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Traore at fault for penalty and 1st goal. #### defending! Would play Clint L/B against palace

Comment

Defended Traore in the past but enough is enough time for him to give it a go elsewhere. Mutch is pony don't know what he acrually does or what his role is

Finally lost patience with Hoillett too. Way to many passengers in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Defended Traore in the past but enough is enough time for him to give it a go elsewhere. Mutch is pony don't know what he acrually does or what his role is

Finally lost patience with Hoillett too. Way to many passengers in the squad
                The only one I would give a bit of time to is Mutch, the rest can do one!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                  The only one I would give a bit of time to is Mutch, the rest can do one!
                  If Mutch was a free transfer I would give him benefit of the doubt but we paid £8mil for him Cali and he has showed absolutely nothing. For that price he should be contributing making a difference but seriously what does he offer the team

Comment

###### off the highest order out out out #### off and get on the dole
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      If Mutch was a free transfer I would give him benefit of the doubt but we paid £8mil for him Cali and he has showed absolutely nothing. For that price he should be contributing making a difference but seriously what does he offer the team
                      That's one of the reasons I would give him a bit more time, I have been watching him for a few years, Brum, the sheeps etc and he can play.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        Kranjcar and Mutch did OK imo, they're not the type of players to really take people on and run. Traore on the other hand has no brain...
                        If you think nico was ok then your views don't mean much. He is a weak player.
                        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Sandro please come back.

Comment

Mutch as to go pure and simple, plus Harry his tactics are a joke, am gutted like all Rangers fans we could off nicked a point shoot me down if you want, this can't kee happen every away game
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Traore and Hoilett have had plenty of opportunities to shine and haven't and the criticism is fair. Mutch hasn't had a decent run of games and should be given more time. I think he will come good.............eventually.

Comment

Just saw the first goal. What the f ack was that talentless p rick doing???? Holy hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X