Cerny in goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerny in goal

Sorry but is it just me that doesnt feel comfortable with cerny in goal? I dont think the defence did either, as they looked alot less comfortable against lesser competition than wednesday night, when Heaton was between the sticks.

His lack of aerial presence and command of the area worry me hugely, and possibly could have cost us the first goal yesterday, for not coming to claim the ball. Add peterboroughs goal by Aaron Mclaen to that list as well.

Some people may say hes a good shot stopper, but all his saves yesterday especially were "crowd pleasers" and hugely exaggerated in my eyes.

So who do you prefer in goal??

cerny 101240129471802571524%

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      Sorry but is it just me that doesnt feel comfortable with cerny in goal? I dont think the defence did either, as they looked alot less comfortable against lesser competition than wednesday night, when Heaton was between the sticks.

His lack of aerial presence and command of the area worry me hugely, and possibly could have cost us the first goal yesterday, for not coming to claim the ball. Add peterboroughs goal by Aaron Mclaen to that list as well.

Some people may say hes a good shot stopper, but all his saves yesterday especially were "crowd pleasers" and hugely exaggerated in my eyes.

Disagree I'm afraid. Think he is a great keeper and had a good start to the season
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Cerny for me every time

Comment

Don't know what cerny has to do to convince some people.........

Comment

Cerny has performed consistantly well since day 1.

We are lucky to have him.

Comment

Cerny for me, although he should have held there penalty... He spilled it and they got the rebound, nevermind though, he is a fantastic keeper imo...
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I think Cerny is a good goalkeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

Yes

Comment

We've got the (joint) second best defence in the league for a reason, why drop someone who's done nothing to warrent being dropped?

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                      cerny 101240129471802571524%
                      cerny 101240129471802571525% :boss::boss:
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Cerny is a quality 1st division keeper

Comment

Cerny Is Quality , heaton played a blinder at chelsea , but u cant drop cerny for doing nothing rong , Cerny all day for me to

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                            Cerny has performed consistantly well since day 1.

We are lucky to have him.
                            bang on dog chops
                            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

cerny hasnt done nothing wrong, but surely there are better keepers who can further improve the side. i believe heaton is this keeper for the time being... sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X